Want to start my first cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.18%

Want to start my first cycle

So I heard my friend was able to get a hold of Dbol. I have been trying to read up on effects and cycles but the results have pretty much been inconclusive. No sites addressed my exact questions. I have been reading the site here and I hope some of you might be able to offer some expertise.

Stats:

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 170-175
    Training: About 3 years of kickboxing and MMA
    Arms: One (lol)

My initial reason for wanting to take the steroids was because I was told it burns body fat right off. I am in no way, shape, or form out of shape. I just have a load of laundry on my washboard abs. I just can not seem to get rid of stubborn baby fat :[

So I guess my first question is, does it burn the fat off?

Is the Dbol the right choice? That's pretty much all I can get my hand on. I do not really plan on lifting unless you guys tell me I should. I do more cardio and using body strength to get stronger. (Abs, push ups, squats, lunges, that kind of garbage). Although if need be I have a weight set (Bowflex lol) in my spare room.

I've read that Dbol is mainly for "jump starting a cycle". How is it when just used alone? I don't have access to anything else.

Diet. What should my diet be in both cases? 1) Trying to lose body fat. 2) I understand that steroids make you big and strong. I would not mind getting bigger, and it would maximize the effective use of the product. So what would my diet look like to maximize strength gain.

Cycle: If I do decide to pick it up, what should I use as a cycle. From my readings a good point for a novice was about 20 mg a day. Can anyone verify this?

Thanks for reading my extremely long post, and thanks to those that help educate me more

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Steroids dont burn fat "directly"...its an indirect effect. Also, dbol is a steroid that brings with it a ton of water rentention, so those washboard abs are still going to be hidden. The prime reason its used to "kickstart" a cycle is because its oral, and orals get into the bloodstream much quicker than injectibles do, and its easy to get for most people. There are some other routes that would be better for what you're looking for than dbol.

holy
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Yea, dbol will put on size but also alot of water, so that load of laundry will get bigger, try getting some tren, great for strength, as well as cutting, stack tren with a low dose of test and u'll have a killer first cycle.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 1ArmMan View Post

I do not really plan on lifting unless you guys tell me I should.
    I didnt even catch this part the first time I read your post....It doesnt matter what type of anabolic or androgen you use, without the stress applied to the muscle, there will be no need for the body to adapt and add size. The actual steroid doesnt bring on size and strength by itself, your body still requires the stimulus to force it to grow. Also, just so you know push ups and sit ups have their place, but when taking an anabolic they arent going to place enough stress on the muscle for it to grow.

holy
  5. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    I didnt even catch this part the first time I read your post....It doesnt matter what type of anabolic or androgen you use, without the stress applied to the muscle, there will be no need for the body to adapt and add size. The actual steroid doesnt bring on size and strength by itself, your body still requires the stimulus to force it to grow. Also, just so you know push ups and sit ups have their place, but when taking an anabolic they arent going to place enough stress on the muscle for it to grow.

holy
    Yes, yes and yes. This is all true.

Dbol is no magic pill. Save your money, learn to train.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.18%

Quote Originally Posted by mdtech123 View Post
    Yea, dbol will put on size but also alot of water, so that load of laundry will get bigger, try getting some tren, great for strength, as well as cutting, stack tren with a low dose of test and u'll have a killer first cycle.
    Is this the tren stuff you are referring to?

http://www.tsnnutrition.com/index.as...OD&ProdID=4935

I used to lift a lot, but I don't really anymore. So if I had to lift I could.

Thanks for the replies all. So is Tren and test the way to go then?
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by 1ArmMan View Post

Thanks for the replies all. So is Tren and test the way to go then?
    no, diet and proper training are the way to go.

any supplement with the name "tren" is NOT real tren.

i advise u to steer clear of steroids until u do A LOT more research.

and i too agree with holy

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. Cycle start, sickness start
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 01:22 AM
  3. Looking to start my first AAS cycle
    By Methyl1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 01:21 AM
  4. When [during my cycle] should I start T3?
    By John6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2005, 07:20 PM
  5. Looking to start my first cycle
    By zaph123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 09:58 PM