Epistane questons

Istrike300

Istrike300

Awards
I plan on doing a 4 week cycle of Epistane in the very near future and I have a couple of questions that I need answers to/opinions on...
1. How fast and how hard does it shut you down?
2. Would it be worth it to take HCG (from the first signs of shutdown to maybe a few days before my last dose) to combat the complete shutdown?

I've read a TON of posts on this product, but I haven't seen where anyone has actually used HCG. Any input you guys have is greatly appreciated.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
1) Varies by user. Many users don't feel shut down at all, some feel very shut down. I would say most experience very little shutdown.
2) If you want to. IMO it's not necessary unless you're really, really feeling shutdown.

Just a note, you don't see many people using hcg with it because it is rarely necessary.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I plan on doing a 4 week cycle of Epistane in the very near future and I have a couple of questions that I need answers to/opinions on...
1. How fast and how hard does it shut you down?
2. Would it be worth it to take HCG (from the first signs of shutdown to maybe a few days before my last dose) to combat the complete shutdown?

I've read a TON of posts on this product, but I haven't seen where anyone has actually used HCG. Any input you guys have is greatly appreciated.
1. Lot of variation here, most users report mild shutdown or not feeling shutdown at all. I have heard of people being completely shutdown though.
2. You can definitely use HCG, just don't think you'd need it. I prefer HCG on a longer test cycle.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
As the two posters above noted, suppression is very individual...dont be fooled however in thinking that its something you can "feel" a lot of times...suppression isnt just an on/off switch....its more like a dial that can be moved from 0 to 100%.

holy

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
As the two posters above noted, suppression is very individual...dont be fooled however in thinking that its something you can "feel" a lot of times...suppression isnt just an on/off switch....its more like a dial that can be moved from 0 to 100%.

holy
Good point... I should have hit on that. You can't always "feel" suppression, the same way you can't always "feel" when your liver is stressed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
no reason Anabolics 15
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 19
504Adonis Post Cycle Therapy 7
bell1986 Supplements 47
Istrike300 Anabolics 2