My M1T (Methyl 1 Test) Log

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Mmm M1T! I love this stuff, I missed taking it. I don't know why everyone says SD is the bomb, for me M1T is the BEST for bulking up. I feel so swole all the time! Like JACKED up swole.

4 weeks 10mg ED (low dose)
LiverCare 2x2 ED before, during, and after!
Training HST (virgin run)

Stats:
5"10 was 194 start, finished 4 weeks 214.
Calories 3K-3700 ED mostly clean carbs!

PCT
Clomid
about week 3: 6OXO 14 caps
about week 4: DS Rebound XT 6 caps
Nolva on hand if needed.

PROS:
Makes you swole, strength was good, joints felt great! Next time I'll start 15mg and bump to 20mg.

CONS:
Lethargy, appetite was a little surpressed, hard on the liver, and my sex drive was in the crapper! So if your single no probs. If your not and your girl doesn't bother you, then she's cheating on you :lol:

The lethargy wasn't bad. I've been around long enough to know that 19-nor really kicked my ass, but I could handle M1T with a pre-WO drink and I was good to go. Didn't have these pump drinks back with 19-nor.

Appetite was good, some days I had to eat when I wasn't hungry, just made sure it was something I liked. I didn't mind not having sex. Doing HST kicked my ass as I went all out. My 1st time on HST and I like it! 3 days a week is great on M1T.

Next cycle TBD: SUS500, EpiDrol, SD clone, XMASS, PPlex, M1T all on hand. Was thinking start SD end Epi, or sub SD for PPlex.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest you don't ask that incase they ban you for asking for a source!

I'm a pack rat on supps, freezer vac sealed saved. Oh I have MDHT too!

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
Do you think I can just throw my supps in the freezer in their unopened bottles?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Do you think I can just throw my supps in the freezer in their unopened bottles?
Well at min put them is a freezer bag and toss them in there. I bought a hand held handi vac from reynolds at Publix for $6. Walmart had it for $10.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
this looks like an old school cycle pct included. good luck.