Epistane/Propadrol Cycle Log

Jerseyboy884

Awards
Hello All,

Today, I started a highly anticipated cycle of Epistane & Propadrol.

Epistane: weeks 1-6 @ 50mg/day
Propadrol: weeks 1-6 @ 90mg/day

Current Specs:
Age = 24
Height = 6 ft
Weight = 195 lbs
Bodyfat = ~6-8%

On Cyle Support:
AI Cycle Sypport
Fish Oil
SuperCissus Rx
NOW Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator

Post Cycle:
Clomid
6-OXO Extreme
NOW Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator
SuperCissus Rx
Activate Extreme

Diet:
Unfortunately, I won't be able to log my caloric intake nor will I be able to break down my macro consumption. I am an instinctual eater, and it's worked great for me thus far.

I will get photos up ASAP to validate my claims and to further gain credibility among the plethora of skeptics and haters on this site.

Please let me know if you'd like to follow this cycle. I don't want to log all that info for nothing. :)

Also, questions/comments/concerns/ridicule/praise are always expected and welcome.

I'm looking forward to your feedback.....and to start seeing this cycle kick in!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure if I would run Epi at 50mg for 6 weeks your going to be shutdown hard. I would run it a little lower for a few weeks then if you feel ok go to 50mg. Your cycle setup looks pretty good. Preload the Cycle Support for 10-14 days before you start. Best of luck bro.:thumbsup:

Jerseyboy884

Awards
thanks for the advice dude!!

As far as the Propadrol goes, 90 seems to be the "popular" dose to use. Do you agree? lower...higher?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice dude!!

As far as the Propadrol goes, 90 seems to be the "popular" dose to use. Do you agree? lower...higher?
You won't get much out of it running it any lower. As for the epi, I agree with Pembroke.. he know's what he's talking about. Running it at 50 is going to have you feeling pretty shut down by week 3 or 4. If you want to get into the 50 mg/day range you need to taper it up. Start at 30 and move up from there.

Diet:
Unfortunately, I won't be able to log my caloric intake nor will I be able to break down my macro consumption. I am an instinctual eater, and it's worked great for me thus far.
For your own information sometime you should write down everything you eat and drink (besides water) for a week. Then when you have time go on Calorieking or similar and calculate your daily breakdown. It might surprise you.

If you do it a week or two you begin to get a "feel" for what eating X number of calories is like. After that point you don't really need to log.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
Hello All,

Today, I started a highly anticipated cycle of Epistane & Propadrol.

Epistane: weeks 1-6 @ 50mg/day
Propadrol: weeks 1-6 @ 90mg/day

Current Specs:
Age = 24
Height = 6 ft
Weight = 195 lbs
Bodyfat = ~6-8%

On Cyle Support:
!!!
I'll follow along. Just out of curiosity why epi and propadrol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't the propadrol have progestin sides?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subscribing. Good luck with the stack and cycle.

Jerseyboy884

Awards
I chose the Epi/Prop cycle b/c both are pretty "mild." Plus, I really wanted to stack two compounds, and these seem like a good match since Epi is methylated and Prop isn't.

Also, about 4 months ago I ran a solo 5 1/2 week cycle of Epistane and LOVED IT!. I got 0 sides, and gained a quality 5-7lbs of lean mass.

So, I figured I'll try to re-harness the gains of the Epi and give it a slight boost with a non-methylated compound like Prop which will give me some more moderate gains with very little sides.

From speaking with experienced PH users, you really have to run Propadrol very high (180mg+) to notice "DECA-like)" progestin sides.

I will be running it @ 90mg/day......and maybe bumping it up to 120, but that's it.

I am very lean to begin with, but i am still looking for a "quality bulk" from this stack. Ultimately, 8-12 lbs would make me very happy.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I chose the Epi/Prop cycle b/c both are pretty "mild." Plus, I really wanted to stack two compounds, and these seem like a good match since Epi is methylated and Prop isn't.

Also, about 4 months ago I ran a solo 5 1/2 week cycle of Epistane and LOVED IT!. I got 0 sides, and gained a quality 5-7lbs of lean mass.

So, I figured I'll try to re-harness the gains of the Epi and give it a slight boost with a non-methylated compound like Prop which will give me some more moderate gains with very little sides.

From speaking with experienced PH users, you really have to run Propadrol very high (180mg+) to notice "DECA-like)" progestin sides.

I will be running it @ 90mg/day......and maybe bumping it up to 120, but that's it.

I am very lean to begin with, but i am still looking for a "quality bulk" from this stack. Ultimately, 8-12 lbs would make me very happy.

Just curious...how are you planning to split your doses throughout the day?

Jerseyboy884

Awards
Well, I'm currently on day 11 of my cycle and so far - so good!!!

I'm definitely noticing an exponential increase in my vascularity, not only in the gym, but throughout the day.:dance:

Strength has gone up about ~15-20lbs on all "major" lifts (squat, military, deadlift, bench, row)

My muscle endurance has increased as well. Meaning, i am able to last longer and have more intense workouts without overtraining. The pumps are insane!!!

Needless to say, i am a pretty quick responder, but i also know thisis only the beginning if what seems to be an amazing cycle. However, i always keep myself in check b/c the self-fulflling prophecy is a very powerful thing which we are all succeptable to. (in case you don't know what that is - it means if you are looking for somehting hard enough, you will "find" it, even if it's not really there. that's the short 'n sweet explanation. :fool2:

I've already put on about ~3-4lbs and i'm still lean as hell. of course, i have increased my caloric intake, but nothing major.

Only negative is a slight interruption in my sleep patterns, but nothign drastic or worth changing my dosing over. I experienced the exact same thing in my last Epistane cycle.

As far as my dosing split goes:

50 mg/Epistane - 20mg @ 7am - 10mg @ 1pm - 20mg @ 7pm (preworkout...i work in NYC and live in Jersey)

120 mg/Propadrol - 60mg @ 7am & 60mg @ 7pm

****I SWEAR - PICS ARE COMING!!!!:woohoo::pose:

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
Strength has gone up about ~15-20lbs on all "major" lifts (squat, military, deadlift, bench, row)

My muscle endurance has increased as well. Meaning, i am able to last longer and have more intense workouts without overtraining. The pumps are insane!!!

i always keep myself in check b/c the self-fulflling prophecy is a very powerful thing which we are all succeptable to.

I've already put on about ~3-4lbs and i'm still lean as hell. of course, i have increased my caloric intake, but nothing major.

Only negative is a slight interruption in my sleep patterns, but nothign drastic or worth changing my dosing over. I experienced the exact same thing in my last Epistane cycle.

As far as my dosing split goes:

50 mg/Epistane - 20mg @ 7am - 10mg @ 1pm - 20mg @ 7pm (preworkout...i work in NYC and live in Jersey)

120 mg/Propadrol - 60mg @ 7am & 60mg @ 7pm

****I SWEAR - PICS ARE COMING!!!!:woohoo::pose:

15-20lbs strength increase and ~3-4lbs bw, :thumbsup:, can't get much better than that.

I suspect the self-fulflling prophecy things happen more times than not. Although body composition is most people's goals, I think the only object measurements are the weights and the tape measure.

At the risk of sounding like a Joe Piscopo routine, I'm originally from Jersey, too.

Jerseyboy884

Awards
i agree....looking in the mirror and seeing results is one thing, but actually measuring an icrease in muscle size 'n strength is a great feeling - mainly, it proves to you that the gains aren't just all in your head (or the mirror).

Recomposition always sounds nice, but like i said before, i'm really lean and i like to stay fairly lean year-round. So, i don't expect mind-blowing results (of course, they are always welcome). Belive me, i would love to do an all-out bulk one day, but right now i'm just to stubborn (and i'm afraid i may get a little separation anxiety from my abs!)

My "bulks" are "quality bulks" if you know what i'm saying.

***Hey, at least you didn't ask me what exit i'm off of! :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle looks good. What were your dosages on last epi cycle?
I dont see a problem with shutdown, its not like youre pulsing or have a weak PCT. You gonna get shutdown anyway i like to see guys just go for it. I did an 8 weeker of epidrol at high dosages but mostly at 50mg and i felt i recovered surprisingly quick from that one. Nice gains already at day 11 wow! How does your training look like? ...if you dont mind.

Jerseyboy884

Awards
My last Epi cycle looked like this:
Week 1: 30mg
Week 2: 40mg
Week 3: 40mg
Week 4: 50mg
Week 5: 50mg

Current Training Split:
Day 1: Back
Day 2: Chest
Day 3: Arms
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Shoulders
Day 6: Legs
Day 7: Rest

*** I throw in abs/calves/forearms ~3x/week

I never go too heavy with anything. I just never get too caught up in the strength department. For me, i consider it a side effect of good/consistent/intense training, proper rest, & solid diet.

With almost every exercise, i stick with a 6-12 rep principle. I've tried to go heavy heavy heavy in the past and it just wasn't working for me.

For Example,
Chest:
Incline Bench Press: 4 sets of 6-12 reps
Flat Bench Press: 4 sets of 6-12 reps
Machine Press: 3 Sets of 6-12 reps
***Flies: 3 sets of 10-12
***Cross-overs: 23 sets of 6-12

***I usually do one or the other every chest workout. Also, i typically switch between dumbells & barbell every week or 2 weeks.

Once i go below 6 reps, i no longer feel my muscles working as much - a lot of the emphasis goes to my joints and/or secondary muscles. I more concerned with making the muscle grow anyway. I fi get stronger along the way -cool.

Jerseyboy884

Awards
i also train with a very rarely matched intensity!:aargh:

one more thing - the 15-20 lb increase in my major lifts is great, don't get me wrong, but when you think about it, it's not that amazing:

let's say i was benching 225 for 4-6 before the cycle, now i'm able to rep 225 for 8-10 and 245 for 4-6.

dumbell shoulder press went from 6-8 reps with 80's/85's to 90's/95's.

I'm most happy about my squat which went from 375 for 6-8 reps to 405 for a good 6.:woohoo: