Epistane Pulse? or Straight?

Akula

Akula

Awards
Hey guys,
A friend of mine is thinking of doing a cycle of Epistane and either considering a pulse of 20/20/30/30/40/40 or a straight cycle of 20/30/30/40. The problem is he only works out every second day, but he does a full body work out takes him like 2-2.5 hours and yes i have told him that he will benefit more of doing less time but more sessions. On top of it he's gonna run so Nolva for PCT Probably(40/30/20/10 for the pulse and 30/20/20/10 for the straight) as well as some tribs boosters, he's also got the fish oil, gut support, liver health and a whole load of different vitamins. Any advice? with anything?

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
Hey guys,
A friend of mine is thinking of doing a cycle of Epistane and either considering a pulse of 20/20/30/30/40/40 or a straight cycle of 20/30/30/40. The problem is he only works out every second day, but he does a full body work out takes him like 2-2.5 hours and yes i have told him that he will benefit more of doing less time but more sessions. On top of it he's gonna run so Nolva for PCT Probably(40/30/20/10 for the pulse and 30/20/20/10 for the straight) as well as some tribs boosters, he's also got the fish oil, gut support, liver health and a whole load of different vitamins. Any advice? with anything?
pulse don't work , even straight is sometimes difficult...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've done a pulse cycle attempt with little results.... i'd be in favor of just doing a strait cycle which is what i'm planing on doing next shortly here.

Akula

Akula

Awards
Thanks for the input i'll pass it on, btw for PCT should he use Nolva or not use but have it just incase? or maybe use it but do like a 20/10(2week) instead of 4 weeks!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input i'll pass it on, btw for PCT should he use Nolva or not use but have it just incase? or maybe use it but do like a 20/10(2week) instead of 4 weeks!
You should always have a SERM on hand when taking these compounds.. as far as the protocol there's different schools of though... search here for PCT and you'll get lots of information.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Im glad to see so many guys ditching the pulse...

holy

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
my experience was that it was a long cycle (8 weeks) and I had little gains to show for.... I'd rather do the full cycle for a shorter period of time with better results.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Why do you think the pulse fad is waning? People were so bullish on pulsing on this board 6 months ago.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Why do you think the pulse fad is waning? People were so bullish on pulsing on this board 6 months ago.
Im old school in a lot of ways....I dont mean to sound this in a "toot my horn" kind of way, but Ive worked with enough clients to know that the traditional method is not only adequate, but more efficient.

holy

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Im old school in a lot of ways....I dont mean to sound this in a "toot my horn" kind of way, but Ive worked with enough clients to know that the traditional method is not only adequate, but more efficient.

holy

Good advice:head:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pulse don't work , even straight is sometimes difficult...
I beg to differ

these results prove otherwise
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/68312-results-pulsing-thread.html?highlight=pulsing

And if you are saying even straight is difficult then you sir have an underlying problem that is in no way related to AS usage namely Epistane. Most likely a lacking diet, routine, sleep pattern or any combination of the three. If you cant gain naturally dont rely on anabolics to make up for your problems.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally though I would just run it straight. Much better effects over a pulse (desnt mean a pulse isnt great way to gain slow and steady and avoid suppresion) and the gains from Epi can still be easy to maintian when a SERM based PCT is enacted.

Tell your buddy good luck and have fun.

Check my log below page 14 half way down and show him what hes in for!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

the creator of the pulse i havent seen on here in a while,.... maybe thats y?

also people dont like fluctuating hormones.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Much better effects over a pulse (desnt mean a pulse isnt great way to gain slow and steady and avoid suppresion)
Great verbage...I was trying to say that...LOL...

holy

Akula

Akula

Awards
What about doing a 20/20/30/30/40/40 straight cycle?(using the whole 2 canisters)? or would that be to toxic for the liver?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not in the least and I think you would LOVE that cycle. For precautions sake Id check into Cycle support and at least run that throughout for general health and making your cycle all the more potent. A well oiled machine is one that can work well alot longer.

I wish actually I coulda stayed on another couple weeks my first epi cycle as I was making gains in great strides come week 4's end and felt great.... still actually made another 5lbs PCT on top of the 13.5 I got on the Epi! So its def an easy compound to recover from and one that delivers great maintainable gains.

Just make sure to have a very adequate PCT layed out. If your incesting 2 bottles into a cycle then I certainly hope your willing to do the same to make those gains yours for good with a proper PCT.

Check this here what I did for my PCT.... if you can afford to run it... Do.... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/61592-poopy-s-epi-14.html#post811500