test enantato 350

gyno4445

Awards
its 350 mg/ml will this stuff hurt to inject or will i have pain after injection.. anyone know? im kinda scared to do it haha
my other stuff is only 250mg/ml

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Generally speaking, the higher the mg/ml the higher the pain level....the benzyl alcohol has to be significant at that point.

holy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
depends on the ba content like Holy said. some labs use different oils and ba/bb content for a higher mg/ml content to lessen the pain.

i doubt it will be too bad

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not too bad.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Injection pain is relevant...some guys cant take prop at all, and others it doesnt bother...same with the high mg stuff...

holy

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I was shooting 500mg/ml test blend and that didnt hurt much worst then 250. It takes longer to go through the pin so make sure your hand is steady...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It all depends on the BA content like others have said. Best bet is to find someone who has shot that same brand same formula. If it's got a High BA it could hurt so bad you can't lift your arm

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if you want someone to test it out for you u can send your vial to me. I ll log it so you will know in the future. ha ha, but seriously bro, mail me your steroids.