- 09-01-2008, 07:34 PM
- 09-01-2008, 07:58 PM
finisteride i believe is proscar and anti androgen/DHT blocker.
and that would be dosed if u had hair loss problems
09-01-2008, 08:55 PM
09-01-2008, 09:15 PM
09-02-2008, 10:51 AM
09-02-2008, 11:42 AM
As already mentioned, Finasteride is the drug name for Proscar/Propercia which is prescribed to treat enlarged prostate/male pattern baldness. It inhibits 5-alpha reductase which converts test to DHT.
Finasteride is not Toremifene citrate.
09-02-2008, 01:30 PM
09-02-2008, 05:15 PM
yea they are wrong, finasteride is proscar/propecia,
and even if they kept that name (finasteride) and changed the chemical component, then that would be ****ed up on the pharma company. if they no longer use the name finasteride, it should not be used to rename something else.
but either way finasteride is NOT = to Tormefine
09-02-2008, 06:26 PM
09-02-2008, 08:18 PM
guys, ive been using IR finasteride and honestly its not acting anything like finasteride.. Its actualy making my libido better and leaving my scalp a little itchy. Is there a chance the boys over at IR filled it with something else on accident?
or can i assume the 5mg/ML is underdosed and me extracting at the 1mg mark is not sufficiant?
Similar Forum Threads
- By badbart in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2004, 01:48 PM
- By Jarconis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-12-2004, 07:11 PM
- By PitMann in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2003, 04:48 PM
- By theBuck in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2003, 10:15 AM
- By Dr of Golf in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2003, 09:38 AM