Well time for another cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well time for another cycle. taking int pretty easy nothing too heavy getting back into shape.

s-drol 27 days 30mg ed ( finishing a bottle)
1-test cyp 450mg wk 8-10 weeks.
2 bottle of Lipo 6 will trade out with clen if i feel the need
m-trn 18 days at 6mg 12days at 8 mg after s drol

if any one has comments or suggestions or just questions feel free to ask.

btw I have over 15 years experience in A.S. and have run almost every compound out there so feel free to ask off topic questions and I would be glad to try and help

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im confused on how ur doing the m-trn

you doing it right after?

and def get the clen, if its available, why waste time with something that raises cortisol levels and can lead to muscle breakdown, if ur using lipo 6 for the yohimbine, juss get that, its cheap.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im confused on how ur doing the m-trn

you doing it right after?

and def get the clen, if its available, why waste time with something that raises cortisol levels and can lead to muscle breakdown, if ur using lipo 6 for the yohimbine, juss get that, its cheap.
Hi yes the m-trn will be run right after the s-drol

I have the clen but Lipo has been good to me give me good enough energy to get through my morning cardio and kicks in relatively fast.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi yes the m-trn will be run right after the s-drol

I have the clen but Lipo has been good to me give me good enough energy to get through my morning cardio and kicks in relatively fast.

being how strong the trn is why not use that first, to kick the cycle,

and finish with the s-drol to end the cycle and give the orals a break instead of a straight 8 weeks (give or take)

lipo was good to me too, it got me down to the lowest BF ive ever been. however i never get the jitters or anything from any stim, maybe clen a little tiny bit for like 10min the first day, but thats all...

also have some BP supps Hawethorn celeryseed ect bc the trn and sdrol can have a nice effect on that lol.

you running a low dose Adex EOD on cycle?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
lol.. I got a kick outta "Nothing too heavy" and then seeing you start out at 30mg/day of a superdrol clone. To me, thats really heavy! But the stuff is like rat poison to me anyway makes me so lethargic that I don't even want to move even with huge amounts of carbs.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol.. I got a kick outta "Nothing too heavy" and then seeing you start out at 30mg/day of a superdrol clone. To me, thats really heavy! But the stuff is like rat poison to me anyway makes me so lethargic that I don't even want to move even with huge amounts of carbs.

lol, ehh nothing really makes me lethargic except the thought of moving my ass to the gym at 8 am tomorrow so i can get my meals in before 11 oclock.

i juss started mdrol saturday at 10mg along with 38.4 mg of P plex, next week on monday im shifting the doses, but no lethargy yet. lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Redwolf well nothing too heavy is relative i guess, and 30mg s-drol is not too heavy to me. Have to remember in the last 15 years i've done 1250mg eth a week. dbol 100mg ed, Fina/real Halo together, and many many other cycles and compounds. s-drol is not new to me and I know how my body reacts to it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
being how strong the trn is why not use that first, to kick the cycle,
Hi well from experience personally the s-drol kicks faster for me than m-trn that's just me though it could be different for others. the s-drol is going for just under 4 weeks the 4th week is about when the 1-test should start kicking for me it's a cyp esther and usually don't see anything for around the 1st 3 weeks.

don't worry i have all the ancillary compounds and also have run these compounds numerous times and done blood work after and have been fine

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Redwolf well nothing too heavy is relative i guess, and 30mg s-drol is not too heavy to me. Have to remember in the last 15 years i've done 1250mg eth a week. dbol 100mg ed, Fina/real Halo together, and many many other cycles and compounds. s-drol is not new to me and I know how my body reacts to it.
Understand. Wasn't putting ya down or anything... Doseages and sides are all relative. I can do a gram a week of test e and not have to take anything for estrogen. Others may get estrogen sides at 500mg/week. 30mg/day of Superdrol and I'd be flat on my a$$.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Understand. Wasn't putting ya down or anything... Doseages and sides are all relative. I can do a gram a week of test e and not have to take anything for estrogen. Others may get estrogen sides at 500mg/week. 30mg/day of Superdrol and I'd be flat on my a$$.
nah i didn't take it what you said as bad or anything like you said we all react different

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My blood pressure is going higher just looking at the stuff your going to run.
actually Hawthorne Berry works wonders for me my wife is a licensed nurse and monitiors my BP on a daily basis.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually Hawthorne Berry works wonders for me my wife is a licensed nurse and monitiors my BP on a daily basis.
It was just a joke. I also use hawthorne berry on cycle. This is one cycle that can cause some real BP problems.:thumbsup:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was just a joke. I also use hawthorne berry on cycle. This is one cycle that can cause some real BP problems.:thumbsup:

yeah without the Hawthorne Berry i have problems on just s-drol alone which is why i monitor it daily it can get bad enough that i have nose bleeds along with the headaches if I am not careful

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah without the Hawthorne Berry i have problems on just s-drol alone which is why i monitor it daily it can get bad enough that i have nose bleeds along with the headaches if I am not careful
I wish you well bro:thumbsup:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5 starting to feel the s-drol i'm doing a high rep scheme right now even though i know i can lift heavier i want to ensure my joints are ok as strength ususally comes on when i am on the drol. I am also doing cardio 7 days a week 30-45 min after work. my goal on this cycle is to drop 9lbs and Harden up.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man did i luck out the fitness center in my building had a grand opening and low and behold they have a whole bunch of free weights with dumbells up to 110lbs and more equipment. Now i can run two workouts and seperate muscle groups and really take advantage of being on cycle

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Subbed....Tear it up Bro...This looks like fun...Get em Booooyyy!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7 feeling pretty good but contemplating dropping down to 20mg of sdrol and adding in 20mg of Phera. running the Phera for 4 weeks and keeping the length of the sdrol the same just at 20mg througout

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wassup mixedup, havent seen u in a bit.

why are u thinking of dropping the sdrol down and adding pplex? If you are doing fine with the sdrol keep it on.

You using GL Megatrn or ALRI? just curious...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wassup mixedup, havent seen u in a bit.

why are u thinking of dropping the sdrol down and adding pplex? If you are doing fine with the sdrol keep it on.

You using GL Megatrn or ALRI? just curious...
Hey Piston long time no talk. haven't been here in a good while. I'm using the GL.

thinking of dropping down to 20mg on the sdrol because i felt some tightening in my lower back during abs last night and some this morning also. even though i'm taking Taurine like usual

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how does trn treat you in the past?

Well that depends Trn treats my muscles great. My hair not so great lol but that's only if i go above 8mg and if I throw in the phera that should give me enough of a jump that i can cruise at 6mg with good results since this is more of a cut than a bulk. And as you know the hardest part of a cut is the diet and cardio. this is also my first week on the diet so it's an adjustment.

but luckily my diet goes
weeks 1-4 cheat on weekends
weeks 4-8 1 cheat day

so i dont' go crazy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why you cutting at 154lbs? thats what it says on your stats...

what results do you get with the trn?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats right sorry.

edit: you must be a sick looking featherweight!!! ever post pics or plan to?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have pre cycle pics i'll probablly post before and after pics i believe somewhere around here there are some pics of when i was semi bulk recomp. but those have me up around the 160lb mark and

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys I also wanted to post some other aspects of my cycle because I always find the juice and the weight lifting to be the "easy" part. When I'm on alot of people always ask me questions and one of the biggest things I can stress is this stuff isn't Magic. So let me detail some of the harder things about my Cutting cycle

CARDIO NO SUBSTITUE
MY 8 weeks will look like this
wk 1 6 laps, wk 2-4 I had 1/2 mile a week
wks 5-8 1/4 mile a week working up to 4 miles a days

My daily diet non cheat days consists of approx 2lbs boneless skinless chicken mixed with either steamed veggies or brown rice. 1 sandwich either turkey breast or tuna on wheat.
1 protein shake. I will also thrown in lean ground turkey and whole wheat pasta. I usually cooks 3-4 days of meals and just freeze them. Diet is probablly really the hardest thing about a cutting cycle for me

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
quick update on schedule down to 152lbs so 2lbs the first week. also a little snag and this is one thing I want to stress and hope it helps out some people if something feels wrong listen to your body. I added in the phera on friday and starting having bad heaches saturday. even with increased hawthorne for BP i was still higher than normal. I am discontinuing the phera as of yesterdays morning dose. Now not I have run s-drol/phera before with no issues as well as this brand of phera at 40mg a day with no issues but this time around it was different and instead of trying to push through i thought it best just to drop it. Yesterday and this morning i drank a ton of water and now I have no headache. I will continue on at 20mg of s-drol

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Smart move. Health is always more important than how much we can lift.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well everything back on track no headaches yesterday or today. one more week left on the high rep scheme and then moving onto heavy lifting and trying to increase poundage each week. Diet is going good and cardio steady. I have a bottle of MMV2 and it's gotten good reviews i might try it in place of the TRN as I know how the TRN works for me and sadly I only have one bottle left so if the MMV2 works good like the reviews I might stock up on it while I can

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 13 and everything is going good. I think i might switch to HIT cardio this weekend been doing static cardio but I want to accelerate the fat burning as I am starting to see some results and that's always a motivator. After reading some great reviews I started my bottle of MMV2 last night. and after my lipo 6 is out I will be going with usp's recreate for my fat burner.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 14 now I need discipline. I am on the New MMV2 and scheduled to end s-drol today but it's been working so good. the last two days of workouts have been great but I am going to have to stop as I really want to see the effect of the MMV2 standalone. plus with only 2 weeks my liver shouldnt' be that bad off from the sdrol. I am going to ramp up the cardio probablly to 45 min afternoon sessions mon-thurs and 60min fri-sunday. Hoping with the exta cardio and the mmv2 the hardness and vascularity come back

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 15: Now it's just MMV2 since i am on a cut my main goals are hardening and strength and I would like to get my vascualrity back. Hoping MMV2 can do all this stand alone and be less harsh on my liver at the same time. I did 30min of hard cardio today (road work) I always find road work hardio then the tread mills or other machines. but i find the MMV2 also gives a nice amount of energy which is a plus

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why did you finish the other compounds so quick.
Piston it was only one compound the sdrol: I introduced the mmv2 and since it's a new compound to me I want to run it stand alone to get a real handle on it's effects and also because I am a bit careful with new compounds. I don't know how it will effect my BP or muscle cramps etc. If this compound has the effects i want I will be stocking up so I don't want anything to skew the results.

The 1-Test is Cyp so it won't really start to kick till 3 more towards the 4th week from past experience so this will give me approx 2.5 weeks on just the MMV2 which should be enough time to see how my body is reacting since it's an oral

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Piston it was only one compound the sdrol: I introduced the mmv2 and since it's a new compound to me I want to run it stand alone to get a real handle on it's effects and also because I am a bit careful with new compounds. I don't know how it will effect my BP or muscle cramps etc. If this compound has the effects i want I will be stocking up so I don't want anything to skew the results.

The 1-Test is Cyp so it won't really start to kick till 3 more towards the 4th week from past experience so this will give me approx 2.5 weeks on just the MMV2 which should be enough time to see how my body is reacting since it's an oral
i thought you were using mtrn too?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i thought you were using mtrn too?
Piston the M-trn was to be run after the s-drol not at the same time. I still have the m-trn but unfortuantely it is my last bottle. So i wanted to try the MMV2 and see how good it worked so I can stock up if I like it since m-trn is no longer available.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK Day 17 time to get serious on diet. Not that I was serious before but the 1st 2 weeks i've been getting back into the eat healthy mode and bringing my cardio back up. Getting used to eating chicken 4x a day cutting out soda etc. Now this week we will get into the calorie reduction. Also my Cardio is at a point where I can go a steady 30-45 min with a hr of over 155 and I am began throwing in the HIT having time on the tread mill this weekend with HR upwards of 170 so with the calorie reduction and greater cardio the next two weeks should show big differences.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 18 worked on tweaking my daily diet and I will be coming in at around -750 below maintenance including cardio. for the next two weeks. Chest was last night and strength is up weight and reps were up from last week. Which is a good sign I didn't push to hard but can't wait for next week i am going to really push it. bi's and tri's tonight.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok calorie deficit SUCKS lol did bi's and tri's on Tues and weight and reps were up from last week Also noticing the Hardening effect. and Vasularity seems to be coming in noticing more veins than usual especially in chest and shoulders. Overall seems good I started 4 a day of MMV2 after being on a week at 3 and not seeing any ill effects except some hair shedding but i keep my hair very short anyway so doesn't bug me. I will stay at 4 a day for 7-10 days and see how things look.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't updated in a few days so this might be a little long. First I have been in heavy calorie deficit for the last week approx - 850-1000 cals and cardio 2x a day 1light and 1 heavy
so weeked comes "cheat weekend" which isn't that much of a cheat since i still stay around 400-600 in deficit i just allow some more carbs or sweets.

Here is my weekend cardio routine for light days it's a little different
start with a warm up lap to get HR up into heart burning zone.
then after lap 1 10 squats and 10 calf raises. Each lap you add 5 more squats and calf raises. Now this may sound easy but by the end of a couple miles you have done a couple hundred squats and calf raises. I also do about 30 min of stretching and 20 min of abs divided into 2 sessions.

So far on day 24 I am down about 3.5lbs but thats real weight as I weigh myself after a meal and not after a workout. i've dropped about 2 inches on my waist and strength is up across the board.

Thoughts on compounds so far well s-drol is s-drol does what it is supposed and I can count on it. will probablly do 21 days next time.
MMV2 Day 13 so far so good. strength going up even in calorie deficit and looking harder. Hope Vasculartiy gets even better I am seeing more veinage but it's only been 13 days. So far this compares favorablly to m-trn which was what I was looking for. To compare it's effects in the A.S. world and this is just me personally but I am getting much of what I would from 50mg of Winny. But Winny was never as dramtic for me. and I would have to say that this is far far from Halotestin Which I can notice a distinct diffence in like 4 days. I did only take 3 caps for the 1st 7 days so who knows what will happen this week after being on 4 caps

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 27 time for another update. Now the real fun begins my body is used to being in a calorie deficit and my cardio is strong. Here is my routine
Mon chest, Tue arms, Wed leg, Thu back, Fri shoulders
Cardio is 7 days a week right now 1hr minimum daily
Calorie deficit minimum -750cal per day
This week results
Incline dumbell pressess up 10lbs
Incline flyes and Flat flyes same weight but reps up from 10 to 12 all sets.
biceps dumbell curls and hammer curls weight the same reps up
Triceps overhead presses up 5lbs and 2 reps for all sets
Tricep pushdowns up 10lbs for 2 sets

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a thought...... mmv2 isnt an anabolic so it will harden and cut but it wont help much in terms of perserving muscle. what is your take on that?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just a thought...... mmv2 isnt an anabolic so it will harden and cut but it wont help much in terms of perserving muscle. what is your take on that?
Not sure it's a new compound to me so as long as strength keeps going up and i continue to harden i am happy with it. Dont' forget i'm also running 1-t cyp at the moment so i'm not too worried

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 31 for this week rice, bread, pasta, oatmeal, fruit all gone... i'll be doing semi low carb below 30 grams this week and up to 75 grams next week
only carbs are coming from my protein bar post work out and mixed veggies with my chicken.

Hopefully strength is up again this week strength was up on everything last week. I am starting to notice more visual changes also.

Also today is the day that the dreaded burpees and rolling 50's are begun:

A rolling 50 is sprint 50 meters then walk back and sprint it again. 5x4 or a mile of these
If you ever want to cut weight try adding the two above exercises in they fast, don't need any equipment and most of all WORK

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was Chest Good workout Strength up again
Incline dumbells same weight i got last week for 1x8 and 1x6 I got this week for 4x8
Incline flyes went up 5lbs
I was feeling energetic so I also through in 2 sets of incline flyes at at higher incline and 4x8 sets of Chest Machine Presses. This was my 4th chest work out and either Weight, Reps, or Sets have gone up every week. So far very Happy?

Oh yeah Burpees in between sets and Rolling 50's SUCK lol