nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How to raise FREE test

I know nettle root does, esp he divan extract. I know avena might, but it has never been proven. Are there any others that we KNOW works to lower SHBG. I am on TRT so i dont care about raising my total test levels, but i do care about raising my free test levels.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont think it lowers it persay, it binds to it to free up testosterone...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Divanil binds to SHBG thus rendering it unable to bind testosterone, therefore freeing up some testosterone. Natty I don't know of any other herbal extracts that have been shown to free testosterone, but somebody else might have a suggestion.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
long jack can help as well

I guess a better thread title would have been how ti increase only free test

Nunchaku

Awards
I know nettle root does, esp he divan extract. I know avena might, but it has never been proven. Are there any others that we KNOW works to lower SHBG. I am on TRT so i dont care about raising my total test levels, but i do care about raising my free test levels.
proviron

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Since this is the steroids section, Oral Turinabol (and certainly H-Drol) bind to SHBG rendering it useless and can indirectly increase free test. It's been used in low doses with test and other anabolics for a great synergistic effect.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't know that. Pretty hard to take a low dose of h-drol though...unless you consider 1 cap low.

Pretty harsh SHBG decreaser as well lol, but good info

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Didn't know that. Pretty hard to take a low dose of h-drol though...unless you consider 1 cap low.

Pretty harsh SHBG decreaser as well lol, but good info

25mg of H-Drol would be good for lowering SHBG and at that dose there shouldn't be any shutdown or sides whatsoever. Hell most of the people I know who ran 100mg ED had no shutdown or sides after 4-5 weeks. Since it has an approximate half life of 16hours would be a plus too. I figured since this was posted in the AAS section you were looking for a mild anabolic that potently lowered SHBG :eek:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the info ;) I wish there was some good evidence. I dont care about shutdown, i am on TRT. I just want to raise the free test to make my TRT more effective

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info ;) I wish there was some good evidence. I dont care about shutdown, i am on TRT. I just want to raise the free test to make my TRT more effective

There's quite a bit of evidence within studies done by the Germans on Turinabol. Otherwise I wouldn't post something I just made up like many people online :thumbsup:

Oral Turinabol also has the ability to bind to SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), and thereby prevent it from attaching itself to free testosterone in the body, and this may actually allow more testosterone to become unbound and available in the body.

novamanms

Awards
25mg of H-Drol would be good for lowering SHBG and at that dose there shouldn't be any shutdown or sides whatsoever. Hell most of the people I know who ran 100mg ED had no shutdown or sides after 4-5 weeks. Since it has an approximate half life of 16hours would be a plus too. I figured since this was posted in the AAS section you were looking for a mild anabolic that potently lowered SHBG :eek:
I wonder how long one could safely run 25 mg. of H-Drol without sides?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Well all steroids do to some extent. As pointed out by Greg OT does. Winstrol is good at it too but I believe Proviron would be the drug of choice for lowering SHBG.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Well all steroids do to some extent. As pointed out by Greg OT does. Winstrol is good at it too but I believe Proviron would be the drug of choice for lowering SHBG.

Exactly! :thumbsup:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Anynone every run low dose H-Drol for this purpose, to lower SHBG and if so, did you still have any gains at 25mg?