My Third Cycle Prelim Ideas

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
So I am gathering the goods for my 3rd big inc cycle. I am currently at 210 12%BF and im as big as I have ever been. This is what i have been thinking...

50mg Dbol ed (5weeks)

750 mg Test Cyp or Sus/week-havent decided yet(16 weeks)

75mg Tren eod (16 weeks)

Epi last four weeks

I am experienced with Injc. and Pct so i dont need the whole should you be using interview... Just wanted to bounce this off you guys and see what ya all thought!

I am up for suggestions and alternate cycles. I want 20+lbs and i want to stay hard.

-BIGG DOGG-

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
too long on the tren imo. cut that short and i say thats a great looking cycle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea tren 8 weeks, then all in all its good man.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you start off with 5 weeks of 50mgs ED of dbol, you're not putting yourself in a good position to "stay hard"...its gonna be a very watery start.....

holy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
good point holy, i didnt read that he wanted to stay hard.....maybe you should look into a different oral. Id run the cycle i just posted tho, looks good for my goals.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I react real well to Dbol and dont get too puffy. The intention is to put the size on and harden up later on with the tren and epi...

Tren isnt going to put huge weight and size gains but it will make the Dbol gains more solid. I should have been more specific.. I dont need to be hard throughout the whole thing.. Just want that as an end result..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I react real well to Dbol and dont get too puffy. The intention is to put the size on and harden up later on with the tren and epi...

Tren isnt going to put huge weight and size gains but it will make the Dbol gains more solid. I should have been more specific.. I dont need to be hard throughout the whole thing.. Just want that as an end result..
that was my perception. SInce its a long one i figure you want to get some size in first and clean up later. I think epi is a good recomp so it should be the icing after the tren. This cycle actually looks really good, something i would run but maybe some EQ in there too, i heard its great with tren.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
It crossed my mind..I have ran eq before but never tren.. So i wanted to give it a try as the only hardner(aside from epi) to see how I react. Epi was good but it takes soo damn long to really take affect..But its well worth the wait..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blongo804 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 17
AntM1564 Anabolics 12
blongo804 Anabolics 22
AntM1564 Anabolics 3