Epi cycle and gyno question

guyrelax

guyrelax

Awards
I did an epi pulse back in january. Everything went well I did not use nolve in pct as i felt i was not shut down. I think now my mistake was not controlling estrogen because now I just noticed a small bump which I am now fairly certain is the beginnings of what could turn into gyno... The only other possibility is that i started taking 100mg of dhea about 2 weeks ago.

I was just about to finish the other half of my epi bottle in a 5 week cycle and then use nolva in pct. Everything was in line and about to start preloading my supports until i noticed the lump.

Now it looks like i have 2 options.

1. run my pct now.

2. run the epi, then the pct.

Since epi has anti est properties and i will be running nolva anyway followed by 6oxo. I can't see the gyno increasing when using epi, plus i will be using the nolva anyway...

I'm looking for some opinions here.. i really was looking forward to the cycle and the only reason i'm considering it is because of epi being somewhat of a anti gyno compound.

All opinions are greatly appreciated!!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
sure u didn't have the lump before. I have one too under my left nipple thats very small with no pain sensativity or noticeablity without hunting for it....therefore I thnk it was there before havoc and I think with all this havoc=gyno I attributed it to the steroid.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
You're gettign the gyno from the Epi. Stop now and start PCT.

Epi does NOT help gyno. The anti-E properties are from the non-methylated Japanese drug, not Havoc and clones.

guyrelax

guyrelax

Awards
sure u didn't have the lump before. I have one too under my left nipple thats very small with no pain sensativity or noticeablity without hunting for it....therefore I thnk it was there before havoc and I think with all this havoc=gyno I attributed it to the steroid.
it could have been there, i never checked before... cant say either way

Ok this is what I'm thinking, I'm hoping you guys can confirm this is a good approach.

tamox citrate - 30 20 20 10 (is this correct dose for citrate?)
AI PCS - twics daily
I3C - daily
Liv52 - twice daily
cissus

starting week 3:
6oxo - 4 3 2 1
Lean Xtreme - twice daily or tapered down?
Activate xtreme?

I've heard 6oxo stacked with activate is effective for gains on its own, and could be a good part of the pct. feedback on this?

is best time to take nolva before bed?

thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
it could have been there, i never checked before... cant say either way

Ok this is what I'm thinking, I'm hoping you guys can confirm this is a good approach.

tamox citrate - 30 20 20 10 (is this correct dose for citrate?)
AI PCS - twics daily
I3C - daily
Liv52 - twice daily
cissus

starting week 3:
6oxo - 4 3 2 1
Lean Xtreme - twice daily or tapered down?
Activate xtreme?

I've heard 6oxo stacked with activate is effective for gains on its own, and could be a good part of the pct. feedback on this?

is best time to take nolva before bed?

thanks
Looks pretty good and take the Nolva before bed.:thumbsup:

guyrelax

guyrelax

Awards
I decided to run the nolva at 20 20 10 10 or 20 20 20 10.

Considering that this bump may have been there already and is NOT sensitive... I'm not sure the nolva is going to do anything to reduce it. I've been on 20mg for a week and haven't noticed any change. How long would nolva take to kick in? I've also read that for reduction Letro is what people use.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I decided to run the nolva at 20 20 10 10 or 20 20 20 10.

Considering that this bump may have been there already and is NOT sensitive... I'm not sure the nolva is going to do anything to reduce it. I've been on 20mg for a week and haven't noticed any change. How long would nolva take to kick in? I've also read that for reduction Letro is what people use.

Letro is used by many for gyno:thumbsup:

guyrelax

guyrelax

Awards
Not yet, insurance just kicked in so i might as well...

guyrelax

guyrelax

Awards
i just ordered some letro. I'm running the epi at 20mg for 3 weeks then oxyguno for 3 weeks. not sure if i should use the letro tapered up then down after 3 weeks of nolva? I want to keep my gains and reduce the gyno. I know many would say i shouldn't be on cycle, but i don't think i got it from the epi, i think it was there already.