Anavar + Epistane stack

jakedamuus

Awards
Would it be ok / synergistic to stack epistane with anavar??

Im currently in week 3 of a 8 week anavar cycle at 50mg ed.

Have a bottle of epistane thinking of addidng it in at 20mg ed for the last 4 weeks. what are your guys thoughts??

For pct have nolva plus sustain alpha

also looking at stacking anavar, epistane, metformin, and albuterol in the near future for a cutting stack

what are your guys views??

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
sounds like it could be a nice addition for some hardness and solid LBM. i would use 30mg because i think 20 would be too low especialy after being on for 4 weeks prior.

jakedamuus

Awards
sweet man yea was just thinking 20mgs would be a bit low.

just wondering with my next cycle how im thinking of running anavar for 6 weeks, would 6weeks be to long to stack epistane with it?

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
I was thinking I would run anavar/epi next . First time for both . How is epi on the liver ? I need to be kind to my liver , I just finished a decabolen cycle ...it was brutal.

I plan to start the var after I have blood work done and everything is ok.

Daminals

Daminals

Awards
That stack would be murder on da joints. Glucosamine + Cissus

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
I did epi and var stand alone . I got more from the var than the epi . Less sides from var .

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking I would run anavar/epi next . First time for both . How is epi on the liver ? I need to be kind to my liver , I just finished a decabolen cycle ...it was brutal.

I plan to start the var after I have blood work done and everything is ok.

Epi is relatively light on the liver depending on the dose.

As far as epi + var, if your wanting more "gym aggression" I think adding the epistane would be nice. Var doesnt do much in this area from my experience.

Certainly wont help your lipids though.

boo99

boo99

Awards
I did epi and var stand alone . I got more from the var than the epi . Less sides from var .
I also did var alone years ago in LA (yay Golds Venice) mainly because it is practically nill toxic to the liver and it doesnt cause any bloat at all.......

when i worked at a clinic in LA, we had a lot hiv + patients on it for wasting and they were on a s***t load of meds that are wayyyyyyyy more toxic than most of the AAS

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see NO POINT whatsoever to stack the two. If I had easy access to anavar again any legal PH/PS would be a thing of the past for me. What is your reasoning for wanting to stack? Var gives out sick gains on its own and is pretty darn safe. I was not blown away by epistane much at all. Its good and has some good traits but nothing too crazy for me personally. Anavar out shines anything oral I have ever done and if it were me Id just keep running Var until I died lol....maybe up the dosages a bit over another methylated product.

6-8weeks on var is also not much of a problem. I would always use some cycle support just for the lipids and BP issues that come up.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Metformin is not worth it in a cut. I have looked into it myself but most don't have that great of results with it and its also a medication that don't feel is necessary to cut. Metformin should be left for the diabetics that need it in my opinion. Messing with insulin levels and sensitivity using drugs is probably not the best idea.

Albuterol on the other hand is mild and has good feedback. I have some waiting to use in the later stages of my cut. The only thing is that it doesn't help with hunger or give you tons of energy like some other products (EC etc) but it has great fat burning abilities.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
stacking anavar and epistane is like doing a sh*t load of side laterals and upright rows for your shoulders but never doing presses.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is relatively light on the liver depending on the dose.

As far as epi + var, if your wanting more "gym aggression" I think adding the epistane would be nice. Var doesnt do much in this area from my experience.

Certainly wont help your lipids though.

Several people I know do get some aggression on Var but it is definitely not the norm, I just feel great on it! If thats all one is looking for i would get some MMV2 that is nonmethyl and dose an amazing job as apreworkout aggression product. It is a DHT type derivitive just like var so that could be a problem for people sensitive to that.

boo99

boo99

Awards
stacking anavar and epistane is like doing a sh*t load of side laterals and upright rows for your shoulders but never doing presses.
LOL
ibanezman
you crack me up with your replies sometimes------

in a good way of course:)

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
haha
i've given up on the long winded posts because people here think i'm crazy
so this is what ya'll are gonna get now lol

DYNOMAN

Awards
Var is ok by it self it all depends on what you are trying to do or gain your friend in iron DYNOMAN

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 0
Kratom267 Anabolics 20
Bigmatt57 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0