Gettin it started

djglow05

djglow05

Awards
The reason of this post is to actually gather information for a friend. I first joined AM about 2 months ago and since then I have acquired tons of knowledge. One of the most important things that I have learned is do not play around with ph unless you have don your research. So when my friend told me that he was thinking about taking something I told him let me do some research for you before you just start popping pills and mess yourself up.

My friends stats :
Height: 6’3”
Weight: probably around 315

His goal is to burn as much fat and build as much solid muscle as possible. He is as strong as an ox. So I dunno really why he wants to take ph, but I know I cannot change his mind. So I figured at least I could educate him. I was thinking some kind of tren cylce, but I am completely uneducated in that area. Hence I go to the boards, and to you guys my fellow AM members. What do yall think? What should he take tren a good idea?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well everyones goal is basically to burn fat and build muscle. if there is no way to talk him out of doing a ph, i think tren would be a very bad first run. tell him to look into havoc/epistane or h-drol. very good started ph's. make sure u and him both know about proper PCT as well. there are plenty of logs for these compunds as well as pct suggestions so just search for them.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
tren is arguably the most potent steroid, in terms of gains and side effects. It should never be run alone because it suppresses natural test hard, and Tren doesn't provide libido, so it can end up getting toasted.
To keep the downstairs happy you always stack it with test.
Obviously this means it's a bad idea for a first cycle.

If he wants to do both leaning out while getting muscle then roids are the way to do it, but i think it would be more effective for him to cut now and then build back up.

if he wants to do an injectable cycle then Test is what's always recommended, but Testosterone isn't the best for leaning out because of the associated water retention.

I like "prohormones" because they're cheap and available and provide a good sandbox kinda playtesting for what the steroid game is like.
A lot of people would agree that a cycle of Epi/Havoc or H-Drol would be a great first cycle.

djglow05

djglow05

Awards
He has some experience with phs. He has taken meth ad. and he said that worked out well for him. Which ph helps burn the most fat, because I think that is his main goal. As for pct yes I am aware that you should have your complete cylce mapped out before messin around with anythin. Just thought I would figure out wich ph to take then plan the pct around that. Not just a generic pct, but good reminder bigpapa.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
probably high dosed Hdrol is a good bet for him

presuming he responds to the compound better than me, it could be just hit or miss but seems to work great for most people

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're gonna hear H-Drol and Epistane pop up a lot here. And they are very mild and good ph's for beginners or novices with just a couple of cycles under their belt. But what your friend really needs to do is lose bodyfat first. I know he's not going to like that answer. But it's a fact that the lower your bodyfat level, the better you'll respond to these designers. I know from experience. When I first started taking designers it was a Halo-Drol cycle. But I weighed 290+ lbs.!! I didn't respond well at all. But after I researched more, I knew what I had to do. Lose weight!! And after I lost a decent amount of bodyfat, those damn things started working like magic!! I'm down to a lean 257 right now. With pretty decent abs for an old guy!! LMAO!!! :lol:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah, u also have to take into account the health probs that an obese person has, does he have problems with blood pressure, cholesterol, tryglicerides, etc...etc.. not good idea for obese peeps to run ph

djglow05

djglow05

Awards
i will pass along the knowledge tg. and good call mooch i will check into his health history