any test replacement to stack with TrenA

jasonreb

jasonreb

Awards
Is there anything out there OTC that I can stack with TrenA (home brew) since I'm having trouble getting test? just looking for other members ideas on this. I know it probably wont be as good but I'm sure you guys have some opinions.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything out there OTC that I can stack with TrenA (home brew) since I'm having trouble getting test? just looking for other members ideas on this. I know it probably wont be as good but I'm sure you guys have some opinions.
Maybe Dermacrine....... In fact, I can't think of anything else that might even come close to providing what you need OTC.

jasonreb

jasonreb

Awards
I figured as much. I've run it alone before against my better judgement with very little sides and pretty good gains. I'm just trying to get as much out of a short cycle 4-6 weeks as I can. I thought about Epistane but I'm not sure now.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to sound negative, but if you use tren and something OTC, you're literally setting yourself up for a miserable time...both during cycle and after.

holy

jasonreb

jasonreb

Awards
I was hoping you were out there listening. just looking for something different. misserable aint it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Methoxy TST if you can still find it. It was meant to be the "test" part of Methoxy TRN. Not very strong by itself, but it was made to stack with a tren like product.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
some orals provide libido boosts like Hdrol and PP but with real Tren i would always use a test base.