Question About Sus500

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I recently picked up 2 bottle of Sus500 from a local independent Supplement Store near my place of residence.

They were dirt cheap and apparently nobody over the counter knew anything about it. I got them for about $30 ea. Not bad if you ask me. For what would probably have costed $45-50 anywhere else.

When I picked them up I really had no intention on using them, at least for a while unless I happen to sell them or save them in case they get banned.

Now for the Questions

I'm not a regular Einstein when it comes to specific PH/PS compounds but this product appears to contain 2 progestins.:eek: and is non-methylated

Which would lead me to believe that this product has a good chance of inducing and aggravating gyno :confused:

If I did happen to do a cycle would I need a SERM or do you think I'd be safe an OTC PCT (Novadex XT, Inhibit E, Reversitol)?

Anybody have any thoughts on this product and what were your gains to sides ratio and did you keep what you gained for the most part?

Thanks

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I recently picked up 2 bottle of Sus500 from a local independent Supplement Store near my place of residence.

They were dirt cheap and apparently nobody over the counter knew anything about it. I got them for about $30 ea. Not bad if you ask me. For what would probably have costed $45-50 anywhere else.

When I picked them up I really had no intention on using them, at least for a while unless I happen to sell them or save them in case they get banned.

Now for the Questions

I'm not a regular Einstein when it comes to specific PH/PS compounds but this product appears to contain 2 progestins.:eek: and is non-methylated

Which would lead me to believe that this product has a good chance of inducing and aggravating gyno :confused:

If I did happen to do a cycle would I need a SERM or do you think I'd be safe an OTC PCT (Novadex XT, Inhibit E, Reversitol)?

Anybody have any thoughts on this product and what were your gains to sides ratio and did you keep what you gained for the most part?

Thanks
You're right it has a good chance of increasing your prolactin levels and aggravating an existing case of gyno. It also contains ATD, but I doubt that would help much. There used to be a very favorable review on this site that probably could be found using a search for G.E.T. SUS500 . I think it was the OP's first cycle, which is why it was so positive and every other review that I've seen was negative.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I used it but at low dosages. They made the bottle count to small imo so i did 2 caps i believe for most of the month and bumped to 3 caps for a few days. Im somewhat experienced with cycles and sh1t like that and im usually 210+ lbs.....id like to have done 6 caps per day. I also have previous case of gyno but didnt have problems with this compound probably because the dose was too low. Its a good product especially since you have 2 bottles for the price of one. Id reccommend you start at 3caps (if this isnt your first time cycling) and bump up a cap each week until you find effective dose. Hope that helped.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I used it but at low dosages. They made the bottle count to small imo so i did 2 caps i believe for most of the month and bumped to 3 caps for a few days. Im somewhat experienced with cycles and sh1t like that and im usually 210+ lbs.....id like to have done 6 caps per day. I also have previous case of gyno but didnt have problems with this compound probably because the dose was too low. Its a good product especially since you have 2 bottles for the price of one. Id reccommend you start at 3caps (if this isnt your first time cycling) and bump up a cap each week until you find effective dose. Hope that helped.
How much did you gain in terms of Strength and Mass and were the gains to sides ratio worth it?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I was on test e and deca as well at the time so its hard to say but i would say it was more of a strength and hardening compound. Subtle strength gains and aggression with 2 caps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 12
dvchris25 Supplements 4
Supplements 2
Jsherbro Anabolics 0
Supplement Logs 27