400g protein
400g carb
100g fat

Rest Day:
3,300 calories
300g protein
275g carbs
120g fat

I also want to say thanks to everyone that participated in my research for making this happen.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Good stuff BC. Your training split looks pretty different, how did you land on doing it that way?

Good luck man, I have a similar cycle coming soon myself. So I'll be watching this for sure.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Experience -
PP
SD
EPI

Well, Ive done split training before and I had awesome results from it. I lived a body builder life almost, except without the publicity and the test. I did this for 2 months. Im totally ready for this! I followed an Arnold Routine out of a book I own. Its a cool book. I was flipping through a FLEX MAG..Ive followed the workout for a week, and its definitely a great program for me. I like it. I fell pumped and everything. The reps are higher on the second session for the same muscle each week. The first session is higher. I think this will incorporate toning, cutting, tightening, and building as well as hitting other fibers. I'm much slower when my reps are low, and much faster when the reps are higher. I know it will be taxing my CNS which is why I picked up some L-Tyrosine and plan on sleeping more. Eventually, I will be only working 3 days a week, sometimes 4 if I need the cash. The rest I spend 5 hours at school 2 days a week, and 1 online. The split will accompany my life style. I plan on doing 4am workouts and about 4pm workouts. If all hells fail...I'll go to a class 6-8 rep routine. In my mind with the fast recovering times why not use it to my full advantage?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know i'm in BC! Tear it up!!

:bb3:

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Got a little scared, thought my gym was going to be closed Labor Day! Tomorrow I start cooking. woohoo. :food:

My protein should be here by the 2nd. 25lbs!!! ohhh yeah!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok im here, the party can start now

BC PM me about ur clomid

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Just pre-loaded and shaved my butt cheek. :thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub-a-dub-dub!! Cookin' sh*t in da tub!! No! :eek: Not that sh*t!!! :icon_lol: Well, the time has finally arrived, hasn't it. This thing was a long time in the planning mode. I don't blame you one bit. "Anything worth doing, is worth doing right." I always say! I'm still working out all the minor details on my upcoming first injectable cycle. I'm not in a hurry. And I'm about to turn 45 soon! :lol: You've done an exceptional amount of homework on this thing brother. Now turn that cheek and stab it!!! :head:

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Here we ****ing go, Just woke up. *grabs alcohol pad* -- Im shaking..lol

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Alright mofo! Its done. I was shaking and I was like. eh **** it, lets do this. So it slides in OK. Then...I start shaking when I realize I gotta psh hard to inject it. My hands jiggling around and im using my right hand to inject it. while my left watched me struggle. So the needle is now jiggling and sliding in and out of the injection site, its bending a too.. im way scared and im trying to get this **** in me and move on. It slides out way to far and I push it back in and BOOM I get a jolt of pain or something it made me cringe...I think I re-jabbed down there deep in the muscle and made another path. I looked in the syringe, there was a tiny thing of blood and my booty bled a little.
Im gonna get ready for the gym but first I need my mdrol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed, although i dont think youll need both clomid and nolva PCT,

my personal opinion is hCG after a long cycle, in PCT, with an AI and SERM, but loooks good man!!!

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Alright bros...Just finished my workout. Its to early to tell but there was a placebo. Im liking it. Also, is caber something worth investing in, for prolactin?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed in this...!

you should post that nifty lil spreadsheet if you got it and edit on first post...just a suggestion.

the way i looked at it was if im gonna be doing cycles in the future cabergoline wouldnt be a bad idea to keep stocked in my supplement drawer. I always keep some research chems stock for emergency.

Congrats on the pin, youll get better. Welcome to the "Dark Side"!!! :twisted:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Alright bros...Just finished my workout. Its to early to tell but there was a placebo. Im liking it. Also, is caber something worth investing in, for prolactin?

no real need for caber. its not very likely to develope prolactin gyno from Test. but its worth having on hand if u ever plan to use deca or tren

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
went to the beach with the lady and my butt is sore. I cant sit much on the right cheek. I limp a little and now im gonna go to legs...ugh!!!!!!!!! Also, its not exactly supposed 2 be easy. I felt like it went in WAY to slow.

piston I got it. ohh I GOT IT! Ill post it in EDIT

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Alright mofo! Its done. I was shaking and I was like. eh **** it, lets do this. So it slides in OK. Then...I start shaking when I realize I gotta psh hard to inject it. My hands jiggling around and im using my right hand to inject it. while my left watched me struggle. So the needle is now jiggling and sliding in and out of the injection site, its bending a too.. im way scared and im trying to get this **** in me and move on. It slides out way to far and I push it back in and BOOM I get a jolt of pain or something it made me cringe...I think I re-jabbed down there deep in the muscle and made another path. I looked in the syringe, there was a tiny thing of blood and my booty bled a little.
Im gonna get ready for the gym but first I need my mdrol

Relax and make sure you aspirate. It gets easier.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on the cycle, the pinning just gets easier. You will eventually look foward to it!

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I also feel like a bloated pig. 1.5 gallons of water + 1/3 gallon of milk, some lipton teas.

I am concerned about wearing my body out.I am taking Tyrosine for my CNS(2x1,000mg) is there anything else that can be helpful?

Im taking mdrol @ 20/20/20 instead of 10/20/20 since im training twice a day.

After my second workout, I ate about 1,200 calories instantly(600 cal shake, 2 tacos, 1 bagel with jelly, cottage cheese)

I also ate after my first workout a huge teriyaki plate with beef and chicken, then a side of beef and about 2 cups of rice with a shake.

My schedule is awesome though, Im only working Th. Fri. Sat. Sun. The weekends im required to be on route and I am tracked by GPS so I just crash in my car for 2-3 hours since I usually complete my route within 4-5 hours.

How can I just get some hot water in a cup and put the loaded syringe in it, I was reading this can help with the injection and possibly make it less painful. Will my body ever adjust to it, or will it always feel bruised after I shoot?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I also feel like a bloated pig. 1.5 gallons of water + 1/3 gallon of milk, some lipton teas.

I am concerned about wearing my body out.I am taking Tyrosine for my CNS(2x1,000mg) is there anything else that can be helpful?

Im taking mdrol @ 20/20/20 instead of 10/20/20 since im training twice a day.

After my second workout, I ate about 1,200 calories instantly(600 cal shake, 2 tacos, 1 bagel with jelly, cottage cheese)

I also ate after my first workout a huge teriyaki plate with beef and chicken, then a side of beef and about 2 cups of rice with a shake.

My schedule is awesome though, Im only working Th. Fri. Sat. Sun. The weekends im required to be on route and I am tracked by GPS so I just crash in my car for 2-3 hours since I usually complete my route within 4-5 hours.

How can I just get some hot water in a cup and put the loaded syringe in it, I was reading this can help with the injection and possibly make it less painful. Will my body ever adjust to it, or will it always feel bruised after I shoot?

Your body will adjust. I find after 1 full injection rotation usually. The second time you inject in that location, it will be less. Inject slower if you don't warm the oil.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
After cutting off and on for months...now eating like a bear..I went from slim to to WIDE LOAD, the calories are nuts what I have to eat especially when I make virtually all of it healthy. Eating clean is hard and expensive.

Anyone have an idea on a good supplement for the central nervous system? I dont want to wear out my adrenal glands either.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol always makes me feel bloated as hell too! So it nots just you. I would warm the oil before injection it is a good idea. sometimes adding extra oil to your juice helps the pain of injection.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Well tomorrow I inject again, my question is...do I get a cup of water...heat it up..then just set the syringe in it?

Ive always wanted to be a slut..im so excited. Mother will be proud. with a 1 inch needle, im not gonna hit my bone in my shoulder right? LOL(im just being paranoid)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well tomorrow I inject again, my question is...do I get a cup of water...heat it up..then just set the syringe in it?

Ive always wanted to be a slut..im so excited. Mother will be proud. with a 1 inch needle, im not gonna hit my bone in my shoulder right? LOL(im just being paranoid)
I usually put the vial in water till warm then sucked it out, that makes it fill up easier too! Just don't get the very top wet imo

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bleh, heating it up makes no difference imho. Or at least for me it never has.

And no unless you have never worked your delts your not going to hit bone. :)

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Just did my delts. DAMN THAT WAS EASY! Im already starting to feel the pain though from the Test. err.

I came down in the AM with my gear and my dad was sleeping on the couch for some reason, scared the **** outta me. haha.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
If only I knew what DOMS was. haha the pain went away PLACEBO.
Good workout this morning for chest, Legs after work. Hehe.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If only I knew what DOMS was. haha the pain went away PLACEBO.
Good workout this morning for chest, Legs after work. Hehe.
DOMS: Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness. Created of course by the small tears in the muscle fibers when we place the stresses of lifting weights upon them. And usually the soreness is not the day after a hard training session. But the next day!! 2 days after a brutal workout is when my muscles are their maximum soreness!! :aargh:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what gauge needle are you using and how is the flow at room temp? I never warm my gear i think its asking for problems with sterility. I would probably do it if i had a heating pad however but not with water. I just inject as it lets me and that means if it takes 5 min ill wait lol. The pain should get less as you hold the needle steadier and the muscles get used to taking the oil. What is you injection rotation looking like?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
vitamin b6 helps with the adrenals....

nolva and clomid look excessive in PCT....

aromasin at .5mg????? did you mean arimidex?

i love pinning delts by far my favorite spots.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Clomid hasn't been purchased yet, I may just run it 50/50/50/50/ then Nolva 40/40/20/20/20
Should say Arimidex bro. .25mg ed, I was thinking .5mg might be overkill. b6, Ill get some too. Whats a good dose?

Im using 22g 1.5's to draw(next time 1inch)
Injecting with 25g 1" for shoulders. 1.5 for booty.

My injection schedule...hrmm....

R Glute
R Shoulder
L Shoulder
L Glute
R Quad
L Quad
I really had a hard time doing glutes, the angle was a HUGE problem and caused me a lot of bullsh!t, especially when the needle slide out and I pushed it back in, DAMN THAT HURT But i'll rotate 6 sites.

This SD has already kicked in. (day 4 ONLY)This **** looks MUCH bigger My flex feels thicker and wider.

THE DHEA IS WORKING FOR THE LETHARGY. I take 25mg DHEA with 10mg SD Preworkout. twice daily.

Also, I began getting sick last night, I was REALLY tired and I had the fan blowing on my GF and I...and I felt a tickle in my throatand now all day a slightly stuffy nose and the beginning of a bruised feeling in my throat when swallowing. - Could this be the "TEST FLU" does it occur 4 days in usually?

Im going to take this product I received free from Nutrabio.com called Immune Guard:
Mushroom concentrates: 500 mg *______
Reishi
Fu-ling (Poria cocos)
Maitake
Chinese White Mushroom (tremelia fuciformis)
Shiitake
Cordyceps

Herbal defense blend: 1000 mg *_______
Odor-controlled garlic concentrate (10,000 ppm allicin)
FOSphulin™ (chicory root extract and fructo-oligosaccharides)
Phenalgin™ (phlorotannin extract of Canary Island algae)
Quercetin dihydrate
Astragalus root standardized extract
(1% 4’-hydroxy-3’ methoxyisoflavone)
Schizandra berry extract (9% schizandrins)
Bio-MOS® [mannan-oligosaccharides from yeast
(25% glucommanan protein])

Multi-source OPC concentrates: (50% total proanthocyanidins)
OPC-50 (grape seed extract)
Rhodenol™ (extract of Alpine snow rose root)
OPC-85 (maritime pine bark extract)

Hope it does some good.

nice tg, it feels just like DOMS! I like the excuse

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think the sick feeling you are getting is from the superdrol, i felt sick all the time the first time i took it.

glute shots are a pain in the ass.....i dont do them just uncomfortable.

Sorry i actually meant B5 for the adrenal fatigue. AKA pantothenic acid roughly 1500mg ed. Vitamin C will also help with this, 1g-3g ed.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was just lethargic the first time I took it, but now I got a whole Mess of sups in me...could be. ive never supplemented DHEA before. but the lethargy isn't really here at ALL! thank god.

PS. ABB makes a sick ass post-workout. but 4$ ahhhh GTFO HERE!

Where else do you inject piston? Besides shoulders(I love them so far, f**king badass)

Tonight, I tried and put a real emphasis on legs. I did deep squats REALLY DEEP!!! and already lifted heavier then last time by about 25lbs. so im stoked. I gotta get me some tree trunks!!!:head:

Im also going to throw in a high rep workouts one every 3 workouts per muscle group...just to mix it up a little.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
for the subbberrrrrrrrrrrs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tddtic9-jqU"]YouTube - Girls on Steroids[/ame]

my friend sent to to me as a joke because he knows im on cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
quads, delts, lats.

calves really hurt and bleed.

traps seem hard to do

bi's may do that next round

tris kinda scary

chest skin is sensitive, i feel it alot going in

with quads and delts there are more than one area to shoot.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
**** lats, that trips me out LOL.

Hey, do I have the test flu?(I know its pretty stupid statement to ask, like how would you know? but I all of a sudden got sick)
sweating, light sore throat, congestion?
how long does it normally last?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i never got test flu, never. I dont know if it is even true. I think what you are feeling is from the sdrol but thats jmo.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i never got test flu, never. I dont know if it is even true. I think what you are feeling is from the sdrol but thats jmo.
You hear of "test' flu and then you hear of "methyl" flu. I think the trend is, if you're taking any kind of gear and feel anything just slightly out of the ordinary, you blame it on the gear!! That sh*t's just lame!! Probably, you had a bad day or ate something disagreeable. :lol: You're fine and the gear is fine. Have a great ride bro!!! :head:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
quads, delts, lats.

calves really hurt and bleed.

traps seem hard to do

bi's may do that next round

tris kinda scary

chest skin is sensitive, i feel it alot going in

with quads and delts there are more than one area to shoot.

I like tri's! They have to be big enough to accept the oil (I've done 2ml MAX). I've only had one bad 'reaction'. When the prop was mixed with another oil, no problem, but when solo, My arm swelled up like a sausage! All the way down to the top of my hand/fingers. Went away in ~3days, but it looked ridiculous.

I stay out of my quads as prop cripples me. Still haven't tried ventroglutes. Some people swear by them.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i used to do ventros all the time but i got had second thoughts if i was doing it right after seeing something posted here. I was originally described where they were by a vet here, Ubi, but after reading a post here and there i got a lil iffy about where i was shooting...it could take alot of oil tho, thats for sure.

Ive only pinned slin pins in the chest and i did in the upper pec, maybe if i shoot lower and outside??? ill have to wait til next injectable cycle. Dethlok can you find a pic or better describe what part of chest you are pinning?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Bi shots hurt like a mofo! I couldn't extend my arm at all!