Awards
i am 2 weeks into my test e cycle at 400/mg per week
not my nipple but the side of my pec hurts
is this gyno or what?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Probably not...generally speaking, nolva starts out as an itch, almost a nuisance....then it goes to tenderness, then sometimes pain....the tumor is certainly almost always located behind the nipple...

holy

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Probably not...generally speaking, nolva starts out as an itch, almost a nuisance....then it goes to tenderness, then sometimes pain....the tumor is certainly almost always located behind the nipple...

holy
Agree but I'm curious; why do you refer to the mammary gland as a tumor? That is what we're talking about, right?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Agree but I'm curious; why do you refer to the mammary gland as a tumor? That is what we're talking about, right?
There is a plastic surgeon who I know that comes into my gym....I have no idea why, but he got me in the habit of calling it a tumor...technically that isnt correct, and I should refer to it as a gland. Just habit....

holy

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
There is a plastic surgeon who I know that comes into my gym....I have no idea why, but he got me in the habit of calling it a tumor...technically that isnt correct, and I should refer to it as a gland. Just habit....

holy
Gotcha, actually I've heard it referred to as a tumor before didn't understand why...at any rate it is an unwanted growth of cells so 'tumor' isn't that far off.