letro

Tch44

Awards
I started running havoc at 30 every day and by the second week i had puffy sore nipples i stopped as soon as i noticed and started pct with torem.But the problem did not go away instead i developed a small lump under my right nipple. It is hard to see but its still sore and im afraid it will get larger so i order letro. I think i have everything right but was just making sure. I plan on starting my letro at .25 and working up to 2.5 then staying there until the gyno is gone + 5-7 days then taper off. Pct is nolva 20mg ed for week 1 then 10mg ed week 2. After that i have a bottle off 6-oxo i will run until its gone. Does everything look right i would really hate to screw this up? thanks

Tch44

Awards
Anyone? Also is it best to take letro first thing in th morning with a shake?

hituw2x4

Awards
I actually had the same type of thing happen to me. I am on my 2nd week of torem and i still have the lump on my left nip. I am also thinking about getting letro, I have heard good about it as far as gyno relief. I don't think you need though nolva though because torem is a serm unless your talking about the gaspari novadex. I think your supposed to tapper the 6 OXO dosage too to prevent rebound.

Tch44

Awards
I have already finished my torem pct. I should have gotten the letro sooner but i thought it would go away during my pct. I was getting the nolva for after the letro. Thanks for the reply

hituw2x4

Awards
Did the torem help at all? Is it alright to mix them all together like that?:djparty:

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
I started running havoc at 30 every day and by the second week i had puffy sore nipples i stopped as soon as i noticed and started pct with torem.But the problem did not go away instead i developed a small lump under my right nipple. It is hard to see but its still sore and im afraid it will get larger so i order letro. I think i have everything right but was just making sure. I plan on starting my letro at .25 and working up to 2.5 then staying there until the gyno is gone + 5-7 days then taper off. Pct is nolva 20mg ed for week 1 then 10mg ed week 2. After that i have a bottle off 6-oxo i will run until its gone. Does everything look right i would really hate to screw this up? thanks
Is there a reason why you didn't post this in the Post cycle therapy section?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
You have to understand that gyno does not go away on its own...it is a tumor and it doesnt disappear. Sometimes the tumor shrinks but it isnt going to go away unless you have it removed.

holy

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
You have to understand that gyno does not go away on its own...it is a tumor and it doesnt disappear. Sometimes the tumor shrinks but it isnt going to go away unless you have it removed.

holy
Good post holy.So many people think that Nolva will make it disappear.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i thought havoc/epi was a methylated version of some anti-e ??? personally it is one of my fav. orals but i have been reading as of lately people getting gyno from it, do you think it could be from progesterone and not estrogen?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
i thought havoc/epi was a methylated version of some anti-e ??? personally it is one of my fav. orals but i have been reading as of lately people getting gyno from it, do you think it could be from progesterone and not estrogen?

Exactly - which is likely why it would act as a completely different compound, possibly without the AI properties.

As for the Letro, I prefer taking AI's before bed but in the long run it really doesn't matter since its half life is about 48 hours.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mentioned in another thread that I had delayed gyno from using Havoc/Epi. Yes, it was gyno... hard, painful lumps and a lot of puffiness. Using a SERM did nothing. I started using letro, using the dosing protocol posted earlier in this thread. Less than 3 weeks later, it was absolutely gone. Letro did destroy my libido and dry my joints a bit, but it got rid of the gyno.

OP, I would run the letro as you stated, and then the SERM at a low dose for two weeks after tapering off of the letro. That's what worked for me. However, kiss your sex drive goodbye for a while. It will resurface a few weeks after stopping the letro (at least, that's how it was in my case).

Best of luck.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I started using letro, using the dosing protocol posted earlier in this thread. Less than 3 weeks later, it was absolutely gone.
I dont doubt you had gyno...I seriously doubt it went completely away though....as I said, the tumor might shrink but it cant disappear. If it did, there would never be a need to have gyno surgically removed.

holy

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont doubt you had gyno...I seriously doubt it went completely away though....as I said, the tumor might shrink but it cant disappear. If it did, there would never be a need to have gyno surgically removed.

holy
I agree holy, the gland still exists. I didn't mean to imply that. I just know there is no puffiness and I cannot detect any evidence of a lump on either side.

Tch44

Awards
Thanks for the help. Hopefully the letro will reduce it. Now i just have to tell the wife the sex life might get a little slow for awhile.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
I'll chime in here too.
I got a nasty flare up from Epi and started Letro nearly three weeks ago. The lump is smaller, the tissue less puffy, and the tenderness down by about 50%. I am keeping several bottles of Letro around now, just in case. I'm more than a little pissed off about the whole affair now. Where I live real gear is not a big deal and I'll be sticking that that mostly now if for no other factor than better histories.

PS: I am NOT a fan of Epi products, and while I and the OP were using it as a anabolic and not as an anti-E I really want people out there to stop playing with the idea of using it as the latter.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'll chime in here too.
I got a nasty flare up from Epi and started Letro nearly three weeks ago. The lump is smaller, the tissue less puffy, and the tenderness down by about 50%. I am keeping several bottles of Letro around now, just in case. I'm more than a little pissed off about the whole affair now. Where I live real gear is not a big deal and I'll be sticking that that mostly now if for no other factor than better histories.

PS: I am NOT a fan of Epi products, and while I and the OP were using it as a anabolic and not as an anti-E I really want people out there to stop playing with the idea of using it as the latter.

Exactly. There's no evidence Methyl Epithio's act as anti-aromatase. This is like telling someone Boldenone and Dianabol are the same thing since Dbol is methylated Boldenone :frustrate

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I had a similar thing happen on my cylce of Havoc about 4 weeks into my 5 week cycle when I jumped to 40mg, but I just had my nipple begin to get sore, I started using .5Mg letro about 5 minutes after i felt it the first time EOD and continued my Havoc cycle, and after 4 days it was gone.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it actually takes about 60days to acumulate a good blood concentration of letro where as it takes 48 hours for adex...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
it actually takes about 60days to acumulate a good blood concentration of letro where as it takes 48 hours for adex...

As is true with mostly all compounds with a half life longer than a day. The results are immediate though.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As is true with mostly all compounds with a half life longer than a day. The results are immediate though.

some people havent had great results from letro, i just read a thread,

i think Adex is better.....

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
some people havent had great results from letro, i just read a thread,

i think Adex is better.....

:think: Letro's the most potent AI by far and the only one that's been actually shown to possibly 'cure' gyno. I think Adex is overall better though as it doesn't seem to have a negative impact on the blood lipid profile, probably partly because it doesn't eliminate as much estro as Letro. If I ever had a lump develop I definitely go with Letro, but for any other application I'd definitely go with Adex.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:think: Letro's the most potent AI by far and the only one that's been actually shown to possibly 'cure' gyno. I think Adex is overall better though as it doesn't seem to have a negative impact on the blood lipid profile, probably partly because it doesn't eliminate as much estro as Letro. If I ever had a lump develop I definitely go with Letro, but for any other application I'd definitely go with Adex.
definetly agree, but id want a steady concentration for a longer time as opposed to not having a steady concentration at all so it may actually work better.

theres no doubt its more potent, i think Adex is just always a better choice

btw1922

Awards
hey guys i was wondering if anyone could help me. i got gyno months ago and went to an edocriologist n they said to stop taking every. its been about 6 months now and its still not going away its getting worse now. i was wondering if i should take letro or nolva or both? what do u think?