is M1T good to kick start a TEST E Cycle

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
i hav a bottle of M1T since 2004 "underground labs" 180 caps @5mg

to sav money from purchasing more, wud any of u suggest this to kick start a first time inject cycle?

if so....i might go

preload w/ AI cycle support for 2 weeks and start w/

Test E 500mg weeks 1-12

M1T 5mg weeks 1-4

or

M1T 5mg weeks 1
M1t 10mg weeks 2-3

or jus drop the M1T & use a milder oral?

also wud the M1T sides (legarthic,feeling like crap, loss of libido) still effect me during the Test E Cycle? shud i use more test to combat these sides during the kickstart if im using M1T?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If you want to use that to kickstart, go ahead...the whole idea behing "kickstarting" is to use something that will get into the bloodstream quickly and start working before the longer acting oils do.

500mgs of enan for 12 weeks is fine also...you may or may not notice those sides...test will offset the lethargy (although you may have insomnia, LOL) and libido issues...BUT, its going to take a few weeks for you to really get rolling on that, so you may experience a little in the beginning...

holy

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
If you want to use that to kickstart, go ahead...the whole idea behing "kickstarting" is to use something that will get into the bloodstream quickly and start working before the longer acting oils do.

500mgs of enan for 12 weeks is fine also...you may or may not notice those sides...test will offset the lethargy (although you may have insomnia, LOL) and libido issues...BUT, its going to take a few weeks for you to really get rolling on that, so you may experience a little in the beginning...

holy
I agree... a lot of folks using M-Drol now too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 4
Technics Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 17