stack question for experts

jasonreb

jasonreb

Awards
Newbie to this forum but veteran on others. most other boards have the same answer to every question no matter what it is "test+deca". this board and it's members seem to reach out beyond the old school AAS. the question is, can you stack TrenA (fina home brew) with something like Epistane? does it make sense because of it's anti E qualities? If not why? I've looked all over every board nobody really knows OTC stuff like this board. thanks for any input, sorry if the question is dumb.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Not a dumb question at all...Yes, you can stack OTC stuff with "real" gear...it makes sense to do so particularly when you want an oral to kickstart an injectible cycle...for instance you could use epi, phera, etc to start a test enanthate cycle with instead of something like dbol...

Now as far as using epistane for an anti e with tren, that wont work...Trenbolone does not aromatize at all...NONE. That means zero percent of trenbolone will convert to estrogen, therefor no estrogen related sides will be an issue...The problem though is that tren is a progestin...that means it binds to the receptor of the female sex hormone progesterone. That can cause issues similiar to estrogen related sides.

holy

jasonreb

jasonreb

Awards
Thanks Holy
That is exactly the kind of advice that I'm looking for. but, the next question is what would work with Trena? I guess what i'm trying to do is ween myself off of real gear and onto something a little safer (legally speaking). also let me be clear on what i'm looking for. I've done a few fina only cycles, with really no sides but a little shut down. I keep cycles short 4-6 weeks and the gains are really good. maybe I just respond well. I'm 38 and I really just wanna take it up a notch. just not sure if a good OTC companion exists for tren. thanks again for the help Holy

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Not a dumb question at all...Yes, you can stack OTC stuff with "real" gear...it makes sense to do so particularly when you want an oral to kickstart an injectible cycle...for instance you could use epi, phera, etc to start a test enanthate cycle with instead of something like dbol...

Now as far as using epistane for an anti e with tren, that wont work...Trenbolone does not aromatize at all...NONE. That means zero percent of trenbolone will convert to estrogen, therefor no estrogen related sides will be an issue...The problem though is that tren is a progestin...that means it binds to the receptor of the female sex hormone progesterone. That can cause issues similiar to estrogen related sides.

holy
I agree. Although running tren without test is something one should never do either, and a that point you are looking at a test/tren/epistane cycle, which IMO will kick serious butt in terms of a lean, ripped physique, and strength gains.

Very nice cycle IMO.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Although running tren without test is something one should never do either, and a that point you are looking at a test/tren/epistane cycle, which IMO will kick serious butt in terms of a lean, ripped physique, and strength gains.

Very nice cycle IMO.
test prop/tren ace/epistane. All I have to say is.....

Sounds great for lean muscle and explosive strength gains