Combat Acne

Tripleexe

Tripleexe

Awards
Has anyone got a good way of combatting acne break outs?

I finished a cycle of sust/deca 3 weeks ago and the acne I developed from it seems to be getting worse.

I think it might be from my post cylcle drugs 6 oxo and tribulus.

How long does it usually take for it to clear up after a cylcle?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i honestly would use accutane. you have to be very careful with it though, it has a lot of side effects but if taken at the right dose for the right period of time they can mostly be avoided.

I would use 20mg ed for 1 month. when i run something i usually take 10mg for 5 days then i let it work it's magic. your skin and lips will get dried out as well as your nose but in a couple of weeks your skin will look better then it ever has. For me I can use a maintenance dose of 10mg per week, but since you have had a breakout and want to clear up what's all ready there i would use the protocol i listed above. Next time you run a cycle i would suggest running 10mg for a week as soon as you start to have a little bit of a break out.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin B5 at 5g ED works very well IMO.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My 16yr old had bad acne. Went to a dermatologist and that did not work. I read on here about B5 and got him a good multi-vit. His acne has completely cleaned up. Try the B5!!

mosberg

Awards
i would have to agree with B5 all the way, tried countless prescription acne drugs and B5 has kept acne 100% at bay even during heavy cycles

Tripleexe

Tripleexe

Awards
Awesome thanks for that will give the B5 a crack

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Drink Lots of Water (probably the easiest and most obvious way)
Make Sure you are getting your Fish Oil and B5
Wash your face with decent face wash (Neutrogena Deep Clean is what I use) 2x a day

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Ive read...a cup of salt in the bathtub can help..go to the beach and swim in the ocean or something.

dan12

Awards
Go with b5 or the accutane. I would try b5 first it will be much cheaper.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Does drying out the skin help? when using steroids

Tripleexe

Tripleexe

Awards
Ok I have tried B5, creams, ant bacterial soap and i got the doc to prescribe me antiboitics. It has been 9 weeks since my cycle and my back still looks like ****.
Has anyone ever experienced this and how much longer until it will go away?
I have had acne from cycles before but nothing like this.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
If you are like me, deca gave me cystic acne almost a year ago and it still hasn't completely subsided and I'm 41. B5 is the only thiing that helps in my fight. 5g ED.