Deca + Superdrol ???

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Would this cycle be any good, 200mg per week deca and 20-30mg ed of superdrol ? What would someone expect from this cycle ?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that's a pretty bad cycle for a lot of reasons

Deca needs to be stacked with test. That's the basics of the basics so if you're planning a first cycle and you were going to do deca only with a SD kickstart, that's a BAD idea.

This cycle would be retarded, the Deca will take a good 5 weeks to kick in, and you don't wanna run SD for 5 weeks. And once it kicks in you'll have no test witht he deca...

I would expect a limp ****. You know that Deca needs to be run for 10 weeks right?

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
yup get some test and drop the rest 500mgs per week

or stick with the prohormone

is this your first cycle ? stats ? ie how much do you train ? b.f ?

whats your goal ?

mattakaspeedy

Awards
I have run heaps of oral cycles, anadrol, superdrol, pheraplex epi ect. and am very experianced in those but have never done a injectable cycle and just starting to get my hands on some stuff now. What ever happened to the classic deca only cycle's ? my goal is to bulk...

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
get some sus/test/e/c 500mgs a week a box of noveldex and get back to us. save the deca for another cycle.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I have run heaps of oral cycles, anadrol, superdrol, pheraplex epi ect. and am very experianced in those but have never done a injectable cycle and just starting to get my hands on some stuff now. What ever happened to the classic deca only cycle's ? my goal is to bulk...
That's nice, how old are you?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really shouldn't be running something like Superdrol for more than 4 weeks.

You won't get anything from running Deca Durabolin for less than 8 weeks (so you can't really stack these guys side-by-side like that). You also want to be running a minimum of 300mg per week of Deca in order for your serum concentrations to be high enough to make any noticeable difference on your body.

Perhaps look into using Masteron Propionate instead, which is essentially superdrol minus the 17a-methyl group. This would help combat the lack of libido caused by the dihydronandrolone metabolites of Deca (often referred to as "decadick"), as well as make your gains much more dry. Of course, the rule of thumb for stacking steroids goes something like this: when in doubt, stack with Test. Test will produce some good ol' DHT, which will also help ease the symptoms of "decadick".

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Problem is im from Australia and it is almost impossible to find legit gear over here and if you do its really expensive. At the moment all i can get is test and deca. This will be my first injectable cycle. But i think i may go with just 500mg sus for 10 weeks...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he could do Test and Deca

Test week 1-12
Deca Week 1-10
and then the 3 weeks it takes deca to clear, hit up Superdrol

if he wanted to use the oral,

otherwise

Test
superdrol kickstart.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I did a test/nandrolone cycle over the autumn.

Started test/NPP/Dbol and yuck I hate dbol, made me feel sick
I finished those 8 weeks of bulk with a superdrol 3-weeker and OMG that was soooo GREAT.

Highly recommended.

I would do a 12-weeker and do the first 4 weeks with superdrol, then the last 4 weeks too, and run the liver protection the whole time.

Lots of food, training and rest, you can gain MAJOR LBM.

The downside for me was very nasty cystic acne from the Nandrolone, never again. That crap kept going for 6 months after the cycle... :(

mattakaspeedy

Awards
thats sounds alright. 12 week test cycle with a 3-4 week superdrol cycle at the start and end. I might try that. Otherwise test and deca it is. Just gotta save up :(