Does letro or Caber make you emotional?

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
I have been on both for over a month and I am getting emotional really easily :( I knew clomid could do this, but Ive never heard of these doing it

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its possible but caber actually a dopamine agonist. So it should make you feel better overall not worse. Some do experience depression. What doses are you running?

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
im on letro 1.25mg ED and cabaser .25mg EOD. I felt really good up until the last few days

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
Not on cycle, trying to get rid of my puffy nipples. Pubertal, but aggravated by cycling. Ive been on the letro for 6 weeks, but I was taking a lower dosage until last week. I was taking about .75mg EOD until last week, then I ramped it up.

I haven't seen much progress in gyno reduction yet. Im at about 12% bf, I am reluctant to cut more though because my weight is getting really low now, I look too thin

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
its the caber, i hated that stuff. really effected my mood. and ive gone as far as 2.5 mg ed on letro. it dries the joints out but also dries out the gyno. just make sure you pyramid up and down.
do you think you have a prolactin induces gyno? what were yuou running htat caused this? mabye you could drop the caber?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
yea i wouldnt recommend letro at a sustained 1.25...

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
How long should I stay on the letro before giving up? Ive been on it for 6 weeks, but just last week I upped the dosage to 1.25mg ED.

Im not sure if its prolactin related or not. My blood tests revealed normal ranges for both prolactin and estrogen, although they were on the upper end of normal.

I tried nolva originally with no luck. The reason I have added the cabaser is because of the puffiness and there was a small amount of oily secretion if squeezed. Since taking the ACabser that has stopped completely, but no reduction in puffiness

I always had slight puffiness since I was about 13, but it was aggravated by M1T and then again later with PPlex. It got worse though when my bf% went up to ~16% and hasn't gone away

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would taper down both the caber and letro. Get your diet in check to the point where you can get a lower BF% without losing as much muscle. At 12% you definitely should be able to drop some good fat without sacrificing a great deal of muscle.

Is your gyno painful or growing still? It's likely stagnant if you have the hormones in check.

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
completely stagnant. They dont hurt one bit. My diet is pretty solid, but the calories may be a little low. Protein is at about 200g, carbs are less the 100g a day basically no sugar. Cardio 3-5 times a week depending on my schedule.

Ive been able to keep my strength up through losing the last 15 pounds, but Im only at 175 now(was at 190, im 5'11") now and I look good with my shirt off, but I look skinny with my shirt on.

Should I taper off both letro and cabaser and start using toremifene? Could the puffiness be from the hormones being imbalanced and not necessarily estrogen/prolactin alone?