My first inj. cycle..?

javadsmm

javadsmm

Awards
Whatsup everyone, I'm tryin to put together my first injectable cycle, and was wondering if you more experienced peeps could give me some input. I'm currently 5' 9'' 180lbs 12%BF. I have two years of weight lifting experience, and one year experience with PH such as SD/PP/M1T..etc. I still wanna bulk up another 20lbs or so before next spring. I don't want my first cycle to be too crazy but this is what I had in mind.

Sus250: 250mg/week for 10 weeks
EQ: 200mg/week for 10 weeks
SD: 30mg ED for 3 weeks
Arimidex .5mg ED
PCT:
Nolva: 30/20/20/10
Clomid: 150/100/100/50
6-oxo: 900/600/400/300

I heard that with sus250 you should pin 2x/week. Is this true? If so, what would you guys recommend that would only require 1/week? I'm already nervous about pinning once a week..
-Thanks

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
250 mgs of testosterone is not enough...that is just enough to suppress you own production, but not really make progress...you'll need to take 500mgs of sustanon for bodybuilding purposes...

Same with EQ...it needs to be at least 400mgs to be effective...what you can do is run 500mgs of sus, and 400mgs of EQ, and inject one cc of each 2x a week...In other words, 1cc of sus mixed with 1 cc of eq on Monday, and again on Thursday (you could make it work if you only did it once a week, but it wouldnt be really efficient)...You probably wont need the arimidex, but you can run it if you like at that dose...

Remember though, it doesnt make a lot of sense to take just enough test to suppress yourself, yet not enough to make bodybuilding progress realistic...

holy

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
First things first I agree with Holy.

Secondly dont try to over complicate your cycle (and for what its worth your PCT as well)

For a first cycle run:

Test E @ 500mg for 10-12 weeks

Use SD, PP or dbol (or any oral) to kickstart it for the firs 4 weeks (OPTIONAL)

For PCT of this cycle run either nolva (e.g 40/20/20/20/20) or clomid

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
To get the full benefit of sust, I pin EOD at .6c If your planning on taking 500mg a wk

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SD is a good oral kickstart but there's no reason to start it off at 30mg, start off low and work it up

For my first injectable i was thinking of using Phera Plex 30/30/45/45 or so, i feel it's more similar to Dbol.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
dont try to over complicate your cycle (and for what its worth your PCT as well)
This right here should get you a free platinum membership....no truer words have ever been spoken.

holy

knucks3man

Awards
Test E for 10-12 weeks @ 500mgs
D-bol for first 4 weeks.

No need to get fancy w/ a bunch of stuff, pretty much a test only cycle is nice for first cycle.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
yep ^^^^ or cyp. one single compund, your body needs to adjust. try to nail your diet this is what is going to make you grow.

javadsmm

javadsmm

Awards
Right on, I wasn't going for the worlds most complex cycle or anything, I just wanted to be safe. So could I run Test E 500mg/week with EQ 200mg/week for 10 weeks? I only have one bottle of EQ and if I want another one It'll have to be from a different manufacturer.(Is it alright to mix?...)

Why do you guys think an AI isn't necessary?

As far as PCT, I was thinking the combination of the three would be good for not only blocking estrogen, but restoring my natural test as well.(I'm pretty sensitive, even from weaker PH)

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
i would only go with 400mgs of eq minimum yes they go great together. but i would extend it out to 12 weeks or front load with the eq. as for pct the tamies should be enough

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
leave EQ out of the first cycle. 200mg ew don't do anything. it should be dosed 400mg to 600mg every week and run for 14+ weeks if you want to make use of it. So leave it alone for now.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
EQ 200mg/week for 10 weeks? I only have one bottle of EQ and if I want another one It'll have to be from a different manufacturer.(Is it alright to mix?...)

Why do you guys think an AI isn't necessary?
EQ at 200mgs isnt going to be enough...if you cant go up to 400mgs, then just hold onto the vial you have now...and yes, its ok to use stuff from two different companies at the same time...

You can use arimidex if you want to..no harm there...I hate feeling watery, so I usually always run it. Especially since you note that you are prone to the effects of estrogen...

holy

javadsmm

javadsmm

Awards
Alright, so lemme get this straight:

Test E: 500mg/10weeks
SD: 10/20/30
Arimidex: .5mg ED

PCT:

Nolva:40/40/20/20
6-oxo:900/600/300/300

Is it really that simple?..Damn I guess I was makin sh*t more difficult than it should be huh?..

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so lemme get this straight:

Test E: 500mg/10weeks
SD: 10/20/30
Arimidex: .5mg ED

PCT:

Nolva:40/40/20/20
6-oxo:900/600/300/300

Is it really that simple?..Damn I guess I was makin sh*t more difficult than it should be huh?..
Drop the 6-oxo IMO. Make the Nolva 40/40/20/20/10 or 40/20/20/20/20 so you are running it 5 weeks.

I would say run Adex .5mg EOD. Bloat shouldnt be bad at 500mg/week Test E. Dont start the adex until you finish SD it wont be necessary, the SD will keep you dry.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
What about him being prone to estrogen though? Can he take it from day one?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
What about him being prone to estrogen though? Can he take it from day one?
With SD, I wouldn't. If he is really worried about gyno I would personally opt to run a low dose of nolva for the time he is on SD. SD is going to lower estrogen levels as it is, you dont want to crush them further with an AI.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Thanks nick, that helped me as well.

So, you're saying run nolva on a low dose with SD/Mdrol yet...ppl were encountering problems with nolva/SD (rebound gyno) I am a victim of it, however, I do remember also taking Rebound XT, which could of caused it too. I have nolva and Adex ATM. Low does of nolva is...20mg ED?

Im using Mdrol as my kickstart to my 12 weeker of test e 500.