PCT timing

ikrash357

Awards
Hello AM peeps.

During PCT should 6 oxo be ran with Nolva same time or should it be started on week 4 of pct, and if so should it be bridged or started after 4 weeks of nolva?

And will i need another test booster such ass tribulus or tongkat. Thanks everyone.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
run it the second week....

nolva week 1-3
6oxo week 2-4
Trib can be the whole time.

Reversitol week 2-4 would defiently be better i think, and you can run a low dose of the oxo with it as well.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
run it the second week....

nolva week 1-3
6oxo week 2-4
Trib can be the whole time.

Reversitol week 2-4 would defiently be better i think, and you can run a low dose of the oxo with it as well.
Running 6 oxo with Resversitol is not wise at all as Resversitol already has 2 AI,s in it do not add a 3rd AI it would not be good.:thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Running 6 oxo with Resversitol is not wise at all as Resversitol already has 2 AI,s in it do not add a 3rd AI it would not be good.:thumbsup:

ahh but the great thing about oxo is that it doesnt decrease estroidal, and in some cases it raises it(which isnt great at all), so running it with those 2 AIs, will keeps some estro and will get your test levels up! and keep your libido as well!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh but the great thing about oxo is that it doesnt decrease estroidal, and in some cases it raises it(which isnt great at all), so running it with those 2 AIs, will keeps some estro and will get your test levels up! and keep your libido as well!

There is no way in hell I would run 3 AI,s during pct. But if others want to be my guest.:thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is no way in hell I would run 3 AI,s during pct. But if others want to be my guest.:thumbsup:

i wouldnt have any problem with it!!! i actually love the Idea, i may skip my original PCT plan for an all OTC one lol, also as good as OXO is, it increases estrone, and doesnt inhibit aromatase activity completely, so if you have it in there, there will still be some estro... it also leaves estrogen and estroidal basically unchanged, which means it blocks aromatase , yet leaves estro circulating, and the aromatase enzyme is also found in the breast tissue, so basically it could be like a "SERM" (or have similar properties) in which it bindsw to aromatase enzyme, yet leaves estro unchanged, which could also be why theres never any real libido loss when 6oxo is used.

i kinda want to disprove all the people who say SERMs are super necessary.

zay1967

Banned
Awards
I take it OTC is Over the Counter. I am still trying to get used to the acronyms. I took Omnivol for month, now I am on Revolt, which I will take for a month. What is a good PCT? Do I NEED a SERM as well?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I take it OTC is Over the Counter. I am still trying to get used to the acronyms. I took Omnivol for month, now I am on Revolt, which I will take for a month. What is a good PCT? Do I NEED a SERM as well?

get some nolva or clomid asap and run it as soon as you get it. You run omnevol, 3 steroids at once, but I guess that wasn't enough so you go for the fouth revolt huh.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get some nolva or clomid asap and run it as soon as you get it. You run omnevol, 3 steroids at once, but I guess that wasn't enough so you go for the fouth revolt huh.

there are soo many supplements i cant even keep track of anymore,

it may be easier for EVERYone to help if the ingredients are listed WITH the supp taken,

i for one am tired of searchingfor the chemicals in all these supplements just to right a 3 word responce lol.

ill search this time, but i think it may be easier for every one if ingredients are listed as well.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

thats one nuts cycle man, i hope u have all ur supports, and your liver is working efficently.

zay1967

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys, but I think my post was misread.... I was asking if OTC means Over the Counter? Or, does it mean something else? Based on tnick7's post "get some nolva or clomid asap and run it as soon as you get it." I do not need to wait till I start my PCT? ShouldI start taking a SERM now?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, but I think my post was misread.... I was asking if OTC means Over the Counter? Or, does it mean something else? Based on tnick7's post "get some nolva or clomid asap and run it as soon as you get it." I do not need to wait till I start my PCT? ShouldI start taking a SERM now?
OTC= over the counter
PCT=post cycle therapy

dont start the SERM till your done with your cycle.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
there are soo many supplements i cant even keep track of anymore,

it may be easier for EVERYone to help if the ingredients are listed WITH the supp taken,

i for one am tired of searchingfor the chemicals in all these supplements just to right a 3 word responce lol.

ill search this time, but i think it may be easier for every one if ingredients are listed as well.

I know lol, Omnevol is sd, pp, and hdrol in one pill, lol.

Zay what I am saying is I think you should stop your cycle and get onto PCT, but you can stop the cycle if you dont have the SERM on hand (which you should have), so carry on until you get the SERM (nolva or clomid) then stop the cycle and go into PCT.

imbigyournot

Awards
bro, use a serm. you could use a AI such as Aromasin if needed. that is all you need... all that other stuff you could cut out.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know lol, Omnevol is sd, pp, and hdrol in one pill, lol.

Zay what I am saying is I think you should stop your cycle and get onto PCT, but you can stop the cycle if you dont have the SERM on hand (which you should have), so carry on until you get the SERM (nolva or clomid) then stop the cycle and go into PCT.

yea dude the supps are gettin ridiculous, and then you have the abreviations for them and i get all ****ed up and cant remember ****. i end up googling some weird acronym and i get some ****ed up website.

i dont feel halodrol or pplex is that harsh

omnivol i wouldnt mind running at all, but one pill a day instead of 2 along with a non methyl, i think that may be a nice one.

bu then again i dont know the breakdown of the methyls.. lol