1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.83%

Post PCT timing

Hello AM peeps.

During PCT should 6 oxo be ran with Nolva same time or should it be started on week 4 of pct, and if so should it be bridged or started after 4 weeks of nolva?

And will i need another test booster such ass tribulus or tongkat. Thanks everyone.

Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

run it the second week....

nolva week 1-3
    6oxo week 2-4
    Trib can be the whole time.

Reversitol week 2-4 would defiently be better i think, and you can run a low dose of the oxo with it as well.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.83%

Thanks a bunch
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    run it the second week....

nolva week 1-3
    6oxo week 2-4
    Trib can be the whole time.

Reversitol week 2-4 would defiently be better i think, and you can run a low dose of the oxo with it as well.
    Running 6 oxo with Resversitol is not wise at all as Resversitol already has 2 AI,s in it do not add a 3rd AI it would not be good.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Running 6 oxo with Resversitol is not wise at all as Resversitol already has 2 AI,s in it do not add a 3rd AI it would not be good.

ahh but the great thing about oxo is that it doesnt decrease estroidal, and in some cases it raises it(which isnt great at all), so running it with those 2 AIs, will keeps some estro and will get your test levels up! and keep your libido as well!
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

ahh but the great thing about oxo is that it doesnt decrease estroidal, and in some cases it raises it(which isnt great at all), so running it with those 2 AIs, will keeps some estro and will get your test levels up! and keep your libido as well!

There is no way in hell I would run 3 AI,s during pct. But if others want to be my guest.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    There is no way in hell I would run 3 AI,s during pct. But if others want to be my guest.

i wouldnt have any problem with it!!! i actually love the Idea, i may skip my original PCT plan for an all OTC one lol, also as good as OXO is, it increases estrone, and doesnt inhibit aromatase activity completely, so if you have it in there, there will still be some estro... it also leaves estrogen and estroidal basically unchanged, which means it blocks aromatase , yet leaves estro circulating, and the aromatase enzyme is also found in the breast tissue, so basically it could be like a "SERM" (or have similar properties) in which it bindsw to aromatase enzyme, yet leaves estro unchanged, which could also be why theres never any real libido loss when 6oxo is used.

i kinda want to disprove all the people who say SERMs are super necessary.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.88%

I take it OTC is Over the Counter. I am still trying to get used to the acronyms. I took Omnivol for month, now I am on Revolt, which I will take for a month. What is a good PCT? Do I NEED a SERM as well?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.26%

Quote Originally Posted by zay1967 View Post
    I take it OTC is Over the Counter. I am still trying to get used to the acronyms. I took Omnivol for month, now I am on Revolt, which I will take for a month. What is a good PCT? Do I NEED a SERM as well?

get some nolva or clomid asap and run it as soon as you get it. You run omnevol, 3 steroids at once, but I guess that wasn't enough so you go for the fouth revolt huh.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    get some nolva or clomid asap and run it as soon as you get it. You run omnevol, 3 steroids at once, but I guess that wasn't enough so you go for the fouth revolt huh.

there are soo many supplements i cant even keep track of anymore,

it may be easier for EVERYone to help if the ingredients are listed WITH the supp taken,

i for one am tired of searchingfor the chemicals in all these supplements just to right a 3 word responce lol.

ill search this time, but i think it may be easier for every one if ingredients are listed as well.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

thats one nuts cycle man, i hope u have all ur supports, and your liver is working efficently.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.88%

Thanks guys, but I think my post was misread.... I was asking if OTC means Over the Counter? Or, does it mean something else? Based on tnick7's post "get some nolva or clomid asap and run it as soon as you get it." I do not need to wait till I start my PCT? ShouldI start taking a SERM now?
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Thanks guys, but I think my post was misread.... I was asking if OTC means Over the Counter? Or, does it mean something else? Based on tnick7's post "get some nolva or clomid asap and run it as soon as you get it." I do not need to wait till I start my PCT? ShouldI start taking a SERM now?
    OTC= over the counter
    PCT=post cycle therapy

dont start the SERM till your done with your cycle.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.26%

there are soo many supplements i cant even keep track of anymore,

it may be easier for EVERYone to help if the ingredients are listed WITH the supp taken,

i for one am tired of searchingfor the chemicals in all these supplements just to right a 3 word responce lol.

ill search this time, but i think it may be easier for every one if ingredients are listed as well.

I know lol, Omnevol is sd, pp, and hdrol in one pill, lol.

Zay what I am saying is I think you should stop your cycle and get onto PCT, but you can stop the cycle if you dont have the SERM on hand (which you should have), so carry on until you get the SERM (nolva or clomid) then stop the cycle and go into PCT.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37%

bro, use a serm. you could use a AI such as Aromasin if needed. that is all you need... all that other stuff you could cut out.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    I know lol, Omnevol is sd, pp, and hdrol in one pill, lol.

Zay what I am saying is I think you should stop your cycle and get onto PCT, but you can stop the cycle if you dont have the SERM on hand (which you should have), so carry on until you get the SERM (nolva or clomid) then stop the cycle and go into PCT.

yea dude the supps are gettin ridiculous, and then you have the abreviations for them and i get all ****ed up and cant remember ****. i end up googling some weird acronym and i get some ****ed up website.

i dont feel halodrol or pplex is that harsh

omnivol i wouldnt mind running at all, but one pill a day instead of 2 along with a non methyl, i think that may be a nice one.

bu then again i dont know the breakdown of the methyls.. lol
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.88%

Thanks a lot guys. I wish I had got into this forum, or took the time to read when I started working out back in 1998. I found this article while doing some research on Nolvadex
    http://www.bodybuildbid.com/articles...postcycle.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. MCT timing
    By JN230 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 11:34 AM
  2. UTT timing vs Pills timing -twice daily?
    By ipotrofos in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 11:20 PM
  3. timing
    By mikevizz in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 02:08 AM
  4. MGF timing
    By OLY in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 05:20 AM
  5. T.U.T.: What timing do you use?