CEL H-drol noob

mazrotory

Awards
Hi,

i'm 20yrs old, i have been bodybuilding for two years. I'm planning to get on h-drol. I did my research on this mild steroid and compared it to 3-ad, and havoc. So here are my plans.

I will be taking 25/50/50/50/50/75 along with opti-men multivitamins, bone boost and cycle support. my pct will be primaforce liver support with nolvadex 30/30/20/20 then starting on week 11 I will start taking in 6-oxo as per instructions.

Right now i'm worried about losing my hair (i have alopecia androgenetica) and balls shrinking. But since this steroid is not that strong it shouldnt be that much of an effect, right?

Some thoughts/opinions on this will be much appreciated. This is first cycle ever, and there might be some articles out there that i maybe forgotten to read.

THANK YOU in advance.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Hi,

i'm 20yrs old, i have been bodybuilding for two years. I'm planning to get on h-drol. I did my research on this mild steroid and compared it to 3-ad, and havoc. So here are my plans.

I will be taking 25/50/50/50/50/75 along with opti-men multivitamins, bone boost and cycle support. my pct will be primaforce liver support with nolvadex 30/30/20/20 then starting on week 11 I will start taking in 6-oxo as per instructions.

Right now i'm worried about losing my hair (i have alopecia androgenetica) and balls shrinking. But since this steroid is not that strong it shouldnt be that much of an effect, right?

Some thoughts/opinions on this will be much appreciated. This is first cycle ever, and there might be some articles out there that i maybe forgotten to read.

THANK YOU in advance.
Start with H-Drol at 50, don't waste your time at 25. You can counter hairloss with copius amounts of Vitamin C believe it or not. Also want to look into Vitamin E, Biotin, etc. The cycle support will also help with hair loss.

You wont see much testicular atrophy, H-Drol is not that suppressive.

50/50/50/75/75/75 on the dosage.

Take the liver support during the cycle, not for PCT.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
IMO wait! ur only 20. and i think (maybe) it might be against board rules to talk about this if ur not 21..unless thats just real gear..so be careful.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i'm 20yrs old, i have been bodybuilding for two years, its not long enough to start doing steroids, so im going to wait untill im 25. And from now untill then im going to do copius amounts of research.
Sounds like a plan:thumbsup:

mazrotory

Awards
thanks for the advice, i'm glad that i joined the forum. I guess I'll wait a bit and learn more about steroids before starting.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice, i'm glad that i joined the forum. I guess I'll wait a bit and learn more about steroids before starting.
I applaud your sensibility... many lack this trait and end up posting the typical "why cant i get a boner" thread about 5 weeks after we tell them they need more research.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Its really is for your benefit to wait, its not like we're saying to wait because it somehow benefits us, you know?