Do u need a pct for an enanthate cycle? (first one)

pdigs

because test enanthate doesnt shut u down like my previous ph cycles, is there any reason for pct drugs? this is my first injectable cycle(2cc's a week), im looking to get some feedback

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
because test enanthate doesnt shut u down like my previous ph cycles, is there any reason for pct drugs? this is my first injectable cycle(2cc's a week), im looking to get some feedback
Test, or any derivative will shut you down. I am guess 1ml is 250mgs... so that is 500mgs a week. Which is supra physiological levels, anything above your homeostasis level will shut down your natural production. This goes for ANY anabolic.

Adams

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Who told you exogenous testosterone use will not shut you down? Test will shut you down just like any other steroid. The difference is since you are supplementing with testosterone you don't notice sides like lack of libido (unless E gets out of control)

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
You serious? How can you use steroids if you think test e wont shut you down. Please dont use steroids and do some research for your own sake. Off course you need a PCT and off course test shuts you down

pdigs

ok that is basically what i wanted to know. when i think of being shutdown i think of having lack of libido/tiredness. i heard that enanthate does much the oppisite. so with what u guys are saying, after u stop use of the test... ur libido and energy crashes?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
without pct yes you will be shutdown.

shutdown just means that your body isn't producing it's own testosterone.

pdigs

my last question or questions.... what is the benefit to stacking enanthate with dbol/ or deca? also, how long before enanthate typically takes effect?

thanks guys

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I'm not even going to take part in this thread... this guy is not ready.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

well said.

OP u have lots of research to do. the questions u are asking are the absolute most basic. use the search feature

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Listen...there isnt a single steroid out there that will not cause suppression, irregardless of what some of the online profiles may say. Testosterone can cause severe suppression, and should be treated as such. Running 2ccs of test will certainly inhibit your own production, so using something post cycle would be wise...there are guys who do not of course, but its not wise.

holy

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
my last question or questions.... what is the benefit to stacking enanthate with dbol/ or deca? also, how long before enanthate typically takes effect?

thanks guys
You would use dbol as a kickstart.You are not ready for deca.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Use Superdrol during PCT. It will take care of you, it contains all of the necessities to getting you up and running.

pdigs

i have done ph cycles with pct before, im 185-190lbs with maybe 7% bf. ive been working out for 10yrs or so... i really dont know what makes me not ready. what im doing right now is called research... what am i suppose to do? research my researching? this forum is made for researching, asking questions and getting educated. dont tell me im not ready, if u dont want to comment then dont... u just sound arrogant and stupid. besides ur theory wouldnt be correct anyway...because anabolics react different to everyones body, trial and error would be part of the process. research in general can only get u so far. so take your attitude and just get the fuk outa here, im sick of the steroid PHD wannabees on this goddamn site. probably due to too much testosterone yourself, how fukin ironic.
im just trying to help myself out. its better than doing no research and relying totally on "the big guys opinion" at the local gym about what i should do (like most people)

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i honestly see no big deal in 500mg test e a week...i say go for it. depending on your goals you could even run a slightly lower dose to start...you just need to be prepaired for 'worst case' scenario. test e is probably the best and safest choice even among many PH's being whored on this site.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
i have done ph cycles with pct before, im 185-190lbs with maybe 7% bf. ive been working out for 10yrs or so... i really dont know what makes me not ready. what im doing right now is called research... what am i suppose to do? research my researching? this forum is made for researching, asking questions and getting educated. dont tell me im not ready, if u dont want to comment then dont... u just sound arrogant and stupid. besides ur theory wouldnt be correct anyway...because anabolics react different to everyones body, trial and error would be part of the process. research in general can only get u so far. so take your attitude and just get the fuk outa here, im sick of the steroid PHD wannabees on this goddamn site. probably due to too much testosterone yourself, how fukin ironic.
im just trying to help myself out. its better than doing no research and relying totally on "the big guys opinion" at the local gym about what i should do (like most people)
Oh really ........

theres no point in fuking around with pills anymore, just as expensive as the real thing with way more toll on the body. im done with the prohormone sh!t, its time to start injecting. i did a short 2week cycle of m1t, cut it off early because the gains sucked...

my question is it ok to go from the m1t to Deca injections in a couple weeks? does anyone see a problem with this
?
i forgot to mention that i didnt gain anything from the short m1t cycle, so theres nothing to retain. i workout about 1 1/2-2hrs a day and have a solid diet. im 5'9 180lbs... i need to bulk
i recently feel i got some bogus m1t/4ad from a shady dealer.... ive been doing the cycle for 2 1/2 weeks and didnt really make any gains. diet was in check and workout routine was solid. i decided to stop right now, not worth the sides on the body.... if i didnt make any gains, theres nothing to keep... so do i need anything pct besides milk thistle as a caution?
the m1t is no harder on ur liver than drinking a 6pack a day, needless to say its most likely overhyped. theres alot of things that can make your liver enzymes rise, but they go back to normal as long as its not year after year of straight abuse. whether is drinking, drugs, m1t or whatever... ur body and liver is made to take punishment as long as its not too overdone. im just giving u a realistic idea, not a cautious one. keep that in mind
i use to see in so many threads people saying "m1t is serious stuff bro, try 1-ad first...". well im on day 5 of the m1t and so far strength gains are nothing. i just basically feel like ****, if it doesnt pass im just gonna drop it. 1-ad has roughly the same sides but with far better strength gains so its worth staying on it. given im still early in the cycle, but so far i say bs to all the people who said m1t is stronger. im also taking 4ad with it, as opposed to taking nothing when i did 1-ad
:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol: