first inject cycle.. but experienced thoughts

sportf190

hey guys im a pretty big guy 6'0 200 pounds at about 12% bodyfat.. i have used alot of PH's in the past like phera/sd, and m1t cycles.. my question is now im switching over to test.. i will diet down to about9-10% bodyfat before i start.. Does this cycle look like i will make good gains..

test entharate 1-10 500mgs
dbol weeks 1-4 30-..40mg
then maybe

deca weeks 1-10 300mgs
or winstrol weeks 7-10 50-100 mg..

The reason im leaning toward winstrol is i am hoping it will help me lose thewater weight gained from dbol so when in pct it wouldn't be that bad coming off as i would have lost some of it thanks..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for first injectable probably best to stick with test, no deca no winstrol.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test E 1-10
Dbol 1-4

no deca not needed on this one. maybe next one....

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hey guys im a pretty big guy 6'0 200 pounds at about 12% bodyfat.. i have used alot of PH's in the past like phera/sd, and m1t cycles.. my question is now im switching over to test.. i will diet down to about9-10% bodyfat before i start.. Does this cycle look like i will make good gains..

dbol weeks 1-4 30-..40mg
then maybe

deca weeks 1-10 300mgs

The reason im leaning toward winstrol is i am hoping it will help me lose thewater weight gained from dbol so when in pct it wouldn't be that bad coming off as i would have lost some of it thanks..
never done an inject cycle, might in the future, but i just saw how much 20 vials of test-e would cost me, and i gotta ask, why would someone spend that much money on a cycle, if they wern't somehow making money off of it.....i.e. your in movies, do contests or something which will bring money in. i'm not saying don't do it, i'm not saying i won't in the future. just wondering.......

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd agree skip the deca on this one. You could use the winny though just watch the joints.

Most of the water will fall off after you cease the dbol use. Test will hold some in you but an AI could clean that up. 50mg's day of winny is sufficient (assuming oral).

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
never done an inject cycle, might in the future, but i just saw how much 20 vials of test-e would cost me, and i gotta ask, why would someone spend that much money on a cycle, if they wern't somehow making money off of it.....i.e. your in movies, do contests or something which will bring money in. i'm not saying don't do it, i'm not saying i won't in the future. just wondering.......
why do you need 20 vials of enanthate? r u planning a 2 year cycle?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i never did pass math with high grades......one to many "0's" in my math.....yea, 2 bottles would be fine. (feeling a bit retarded now)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
maybe you were thinking 20 amps :)

sportf190

the reason why i figured i would use deca is because i have alot of experiances with PH's and they are basically steroids so that would make me an advanced user right?...

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
the reason why i figured i would use deca is because i have alot of experiances with PH's and they are basically steroids so that would make me an advanced user right?...

Different ball park. Run test alone. Your are a newbie until you have run test. Keep it simple

sportf190

ok thanks, so test is completley different from m1t phera/ and SD good, i would rather run it alone i just want to make sure my receptors will respond like im a newbie and not advanced because i have run all these other things.. correct?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks, so test is completley different from m1t phera/ and SD good, i would rather run it alone i just want to make sure my receptors will respond like im a newbie and not advanced because i have run all these other things.. correct?

Running more wont change it. You probably wont get newbie style gains, its not your first steroid experience if I had to guess. But it will be a whole new experience, run the test, use something to kickstart if you want. I have run orals, and when I run my first injectable it will either be test prop for 8 weeks or test e for 10 with a dbol kickstart. Just leave adequate time off from your last cycle (time on + PCT = minimum time off)

sportf190

yea so is it possible to gain 20 pounds from this cycle and maintain most of the gains through pct hopefully 15 lean pounds of muscle would be my goal.. after pct.. thaks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To add to what nick said on your first cycle you always want to be a bit cautious b/c unlike orals these things (long esters) dont clear your system immediate. Especially deca. So if dbol is to harsh you can bail, and if winny is bothersome you can bail fairly quickly on both. Test and Deca sides will nag you for a while (assuming you get the blood levels up first).

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
dbol weeks 1-4 30-..40mg
then maybe

deca weeks 1-10 300mgs

Enan and deca for 10 weeks is a solid cycle that is done year after year...10 weeks is the minimum you should run that, dont go any shorter. If you want to start with the DB, thats fine, it'll give you a nice headstart on the enanthate getting rolling. You're a bit off on the logic with the winny helping you lose the water from the DB though...if you dont want water, use arimidex....BUT, you have to understand that DB exhibits most of its gains BECAUSE of the water retention...so, essentially if you want to run db, expect the water and embrace it!

holy

sportf190

yeah so what is the benefit to running dbol if i will gain alot of water.. which u just lose should i run tbol instead ?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Some guy love the feeling dbol gives...some guys love the strength it brings on...some guys actually like the feel/look of holding water...if you're not one of them, run something else....I personally hate dbol, and wouldnt use it if I had a free lifetime supply.

holy

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
what about a test-e and winny (50mgs.ED)?

sportf190

yea i was thinking tht but i dont know if its possible togain 20 pounds on that?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
is 20 your lucky number? if your gonna use dbol the weight you are gonna gain is water, like most said here, yea it'll get you there (with dbol) but if you lose it.....WTF

sportf190

yea exactly soi really do not see the point in the dbol i guess winny deca and test r your best bets for lean mass i may gain15 pounds on that but i know im keeping most of it unlike dbol and i wont have major water retention..

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Test with a dbol kick start, and a finisher of winny or superdrol IMO.

I love running an oral at the end while the longer esters clear. Otherwise that time is not very useful, yet you still pay for it in terms of suppression.

sportf190

you think winnny would be a good way to finish.. so would it be possible to run this cycle and maintain a total of 20 pounds after pct...

test e.. 1-10 500mg
dbol 1-4 30-50mg
winstrol 7-10 50-100 mg

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
you think winnny would be a good way to finish.. so would it be possible to run this cycle and maintain a total of 20 pounds after pct...

test e.. 1-10 500mg
dbol 1-4 30-50mg
winstrol 7-10 50-100 mg

If you're gonna add winstrol at the end of the cycle run it like this..
test e.. 1-10 500mg
dbol 1-4 30-50mg
winstrol 9-12 50-100 mg

Then start pct the day after u take your last winny pill. That way you won't be just sitting around waiting to start pct AND the enanthate ester will be cleared out of your system

sportf190

alright yea do you think iwill notice some small strength gains off the winny or would my recepetors be too worn out and just notice a hardening effect? thanks

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
alright yea do you think iwill notice some small strength gains off the winny or would my recepetors be too worn out and just notice a hardening effect? thanks

Although i personally wouldn't recommend doing two orals in one cycle, i do think that you will see some nice strength gains from the winstrol. Just be careful as winstrol will most definately dry out your joints and make any heavy lifting day a painful one. IMO

good luck

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
If you want mass, use superdrol at the end, not winny.

And drop the dbol kick-start, that does not put on REAL MUSCLE.

sportf190

what should i use as a kick start then i would prefer winny at the end as i have ran 3 superdrol cycles and i dont think i respond that well any more..

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
what should i use as a kick start then i would prefer winny at the end as i have ran 3 superdrol cycles and i dont think i respond that well any more..
Pheraplex would be good, or Oral Turinabol/Halodrol.

Dbol makes you strong and bloaty, but puts on very little, if any, real muscle.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Pheraplex would be good, or Oral Turinabol/Halodrol.

Dbol makes you strong and bloaty, but puts on very little, if any, real muscle.

Damn bro, you must have it out to get dbol. Is that you in the avatar trying to seek and destroy dbol? jk, but seriously,
I agree that dbol does bloat you up and yes it is mostly all water weight BUT with increased strength comes the ability to push more weight, with increased water retention comes the ability to handle heavier loads.. THEREFORE BOTH = faster muscle gains.

sportf190

yeah thats what i thought too and i figuried its good to kick start the test.. i am also thinking of putting in armidex to keep the bloat under control but then i will be hurting myself for strength gains i would think..

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, you must have it out to get dbol. Is that you in the avatar trying to seek and destroy dbol? jk, but seriously,
I agree that dbol does bloat you up and yes it is mostly all water weight BUT with increased strength comes the ability to push more weight, with increased water retention comes the ability to handle heavier loads.. THEREFORE BOTH = faster muscle gains.
That's always the RATIONALE I hear about why dbol MUST be able to put on some real muscle, but real life says otherwise IMO.