first inject cycle.. thoughts

sportf190

hey guys im a pretty big guy 6'0 200 pounds at about 12% bodyfat.. i have used alot of PH's in the past like phera/sd, and m1t cycles.. my question is now im switching over to test.. i will diet down to about9-10% bodyfat before i start.. Does this cycle look like i will make good gains..

test entharate 1-10 500mgs
dbol weeks 1-4 30-me of it.. thanks..40mg
then maybe

deca weeks 1-10 300mgs
or winstrol weeks 7-10 50-100 mg..

The reason im leaning toward winstrol is i am hoping it will help me lose thewater weight gained from dbol so when in pct it wouldn't be that bad coming off as i would have lost some of it thanks..

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Why not just run a serm/ai to prevent water? winny can be pretty toxic and especially since you want to use it to cut water.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Enanthate @ 500mgs for 10 weeks is fine....dbol to kickstart is a fairly common practice, so no problem there either...

The logic that running winny will help you drop the water weight gained from the dbol is flawed. Winny doesnt do anything to eliminate water...generally speaking the gains from winstrol are dry, but its not an AI, so its not going to remove water...If you dont want to be carrying around the extra water, either dont run dbol or use arimidex.

holy

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
woohoo. Holy! I saw your post and was hoping I wasn't wrong!

You give a good crapload of info. PM.

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
I'm also thinking about running a first inject cycle. Probably a 10 weeker or so of Test E, maybe a SD kickstart. I'm also curious about strategies to avoid the water weight/estro sides. Is it practical to run an AI alongside the Test E for the 10 week duration???

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm also thinking about running a first inject cycle. Probably a 10 weeker or so of Test E, maybe a SD kickstart. I'm also curious about strategies to avoid the water weight/estro sides. Is it practical to run an AI alongside the Test E for the 10 week duration???

Absolutly !!! an AI such as Adex will serve u justice EOD at .5 mg to control it, some people do it E3D

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
1/2 tab of adex eod will do. I would caution you to not run too many substances in one cycle as you heighten chances of sides while not sure where they are coming from. Just my 2cents.