nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Few questions and comments.

What size capsules are you guys using. There is 650mg in each capsule. Thats is a lot, esp with Hawthorn Berry and Milk Thistle. Just seems almost unrealistic.

Anyways...i do think that for an extra $12 cycle support still seems slightly better with the ideb and nettle root.

Both are 30 day supplies.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also i would much rather have some idebenone in there instead of B-5. Im not saying B-5 is their ideb substitute, im just saying B-5 isnt very useful as people think, except for acne at extreme doses. There are much better Coenzyme A out there. Idebenone is very useful, so is CoQ10. If this product had no b-5 but instead some idebenone or CoQ10 and some nettle root i would get it...o wait...thats CS.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Also i would much rather have some idebenone in there instead of B-5. Im not saying B-5 is their ideb substitute, im just saying B-5 isnt very useful as people think, except for acne at extreme doses. There are much better Coenzyme A out there. Idebenone is very useful, so is CoQ10. If this product had no b-5 but instead some idebenone or CoQ10 and some nettle root i would get it...o wait...thats CS.
Good to know. Why not post this in the CEL section? Especially since it's directed at them. Also, where are you getting your data on Pantothenic Acid? Does it not help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels, as well as help with acne? CS has CoQ10? :think:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
State your reasoning for wanting nettle root again? Studies have shown it doesn't really benefit much. We felt it was better left out of the formula.

We are targeting this product for those seeking an inexpensive, capsulated product with the "basic" supporting supplements.

Both are great products if you ask me. Although obviously what you buy is your prerogative :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know. Why not post this in the CEL section? Especially since it's directed at them. Also, where are you getting your data on Pantothenic Acid? Does it not help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels, as well as help with acne? CS has CoQ10? :think:
I never said CoQ10 was in CS. I said idebenone or CoQ10 like CS. CS has idebenone. It is not directed to anyone. The dose of B-5 they offer will have no effect on acne. I got the information from my biology book, as pantothenic acid was listed as a weak Coenzyme A.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
State your reasoning for wanting nettle root again? Studies have shown it doesn't really benefit much. We felt it was better left out of the formula.

We are targeting this product for those seeking an inexpensive, capsulated product with the "basic" supporting supplements.

Both are great products if you ask me. Although obviously what you buy is your prerogative :)
I was saying that for the extra cost of CS, it is worth the added nettle root and idebenone. Neither of them are very cheap. Pantothenic acid is one of the cheapest supplements offered. I still dont get how you are getting 650mg in one capsule. What size are the capsules?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also nettle root has shown to be effective in lowering SHGB, so i wouldnt try to knock it. A lot of users have seen results from Activate, the 3,4 divan extract.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have all of the following ingredients on hand except celery seed extract. All of the same purity. I used another 75mg of grape seed in place of the celery seed. It took me just under 6 capsules with a size 00. All of them were tamped greatly. The 6th capsule has maybe 25% of the capsule empty. Im guessing these are size 000?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The product does seem useful and it is capsuled which a lot of people like, i just want to know if it's the real deal or not.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Not sure on the capsule size. I have some bottles here but don't want to pop them open. We use one of the premier capping facilities, it's probably a bit better than your capmquik kit.. no offense. If you post this in our subsection I can get you the answer to the capsule size.

I'd be interested to see the studies for nettle. Every one i've seen thus far has not been applicable

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Few questions and comments.

What size capsules are you guys using. There is 650mg in each capsule. Thats is a lot, esp with Hawthorn Berry and Milk Thistle. Just seems almost unrealistic.

Anyways...i do think that for an extra $12 cycle support still seems slightly better with the ideb and nettle root.

Both are 30 day supplies.
00 capsules hold 750 mg or a little more per cap. That can be evidenced in alot of companies products.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Both are good products. I am a fan of Divanil from nettle, but not nettle itself overall. Ideb is not needed since we purposefully exclude RYR from the product.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was saying that for the extra cost of CS, it is worth the added nettle root and idebenone. Neither of them are very cheap. Pantothenic acid is one of the cheapest supplements offered. I still dont get how you are getting 650mg in one capsule. What size are the capsules?
As stated in my above post, we didnt put ideb bc we didnt use RYR.

Cycle Assist is targeted towards customers wanted a cost effective encapsulated product for on cycle and post cycle support supplement use.

00 capsules fit higher than 650 mg. You can see that in alot of companies products.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also nettle root has shown to be effective in lowering SHGB, so i wouldnt try to knock it. A lot of users have seen results from Activate, the 3,4 divan extract.
Comparing Standardized Nettle to the 3,4 extract isnt an equal comparison. The extract used in Activate is very effective, and also very expensive. Regular standardized nettle is no comparison for that.

I dont think he intended to knock nettle at all; its just that the 3,4 is by far the favorable extract.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have all of the following ingredients on hand except celery seed extract. All of the same purity. I used another 75mg of grape seed in place of the celery seed. It took me just under 6 capsules with a size 00. All of them were tamped greatly. The 6th capsule has maybe 25% of the capsule empty. Im guessing these are size 000?
The ingredients fit easily in a 00 size capsule. Trying to encapsulate something (hell, anything) yourself is different than having it professionally done.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
00 capsules hold 750 mg or a little more per cap. That can be evidenced in alot of companies products.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Both are good products. I am a fan of Divanil from nettle, but not nettle itself overall. Ideb is not needed since we purposefully exclude RYR from the product.
I agree with this, but ideb is good standalone as well.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comparing Standardized Nettle to the 3,4 extract isnt an equal comparison. The extract used in Activate is very effective, and also very expensive. Regular standardized nettle is no comparison for that.

I dont think he intended to knock nettle at all; its just that the 3,4 is by far the favorable extract.
I agree again. Much better when the boss comes in.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Hey Natty, negging me does nothing but make you look bad.
Can we get a mod to move this to the correct section?