Help with body recomp! (newbie)

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
Hey guys, so I've never done a ph cycle before and recently decided to consider it. I'm 6'1'' about 175 lbs and fairly lean, but have alot of excess fat around middle and chest that I want to get rid of. I've been doing a keto cut to try to get abs, but it's really hard considering I don't have all that much mass. I've been taking in about 2000 cals a day (700 cal deficit) to try to drop down to maybe 160-165, where hopefully my abs will be defined. But 160 is pretty small for my height and I am reconsidering if I want to go there.

So anyway, what is your recommendation to get the results I want while maintaining or even increasing my weight? I was considering trying AX 3-AD b/c I hear it's very mild, requires no cycle support, and only light PCT.

Do I even need to do a ph or would something like Hyperdrol X-2 or MassFX at maintenance calories give me the results I want?

Also, is being in Keto safe while taking any of this stuff? Thanks a bunch in advance for the help guys.

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
Don't people cut on a ph all the time? My diet is extremely strict. I have a food scale and record everything in fitday. And I never really go out to eat. I know exactly what I'm putting in my body. Like I said, right now I'm doing a keto cut at a 700 cal deficit. It's just my genetics that have left the fat in those places. My arms and shoulders are pretty defined with very little fat.

I was just thinking that at 6'1'' 175 its kinda crazy to lose more weight, don't you think? I know that a ph could potentially help me add lean muscle while burning fat. Maybe if I did 3-AD for a cycle, I could get up to 185-190 and then cut back to 180? If I added 10-15 lbs of muscle and only gain 5 net lbs, I think my body comp would be right where I want it, no?

I'm not looking to do anything crazy like a Superdrol clone. I just heard that 3-AD is very tame stuff with really mild sides and extremely safe. A ph like that is really the only kind I'd consider doing at this point.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Don't people cut on a ph all the time? My diet is extremely strict. I have a food scale and record everything in fitday. And I never really go out to eat. I know exactly what I'm putting in my body. Like I said, right now I'm doing a keto cut at a 700 cal deficit. It's just my genetics that have left the fat in those places. My arms and shoulders are pretty defined with very little fat.

I was just thinking that at 6'1'' 175 its kinda crazy to lose more weight, don't you think? I know that a ph could potentially help me add lean muscle while burning fat. Maybe if I did 3-AD for a cycle, I could get up to 185-190 and then cut back to 180? If I added 10-15 lbs of muscle and only gain 5 net lbs, I think my body comp would be right where I want it, no?

I'm not looking to do anything crazy like a Superdrol clone. I just heard that 3-AD is very tame stuff with really mild sides and extremely safe. A ph like that is really the only kind I'd consider doing at this point.

You can burn the fat with proper training. Steriods by them self do not burn fat:thumbsup: