Help with body recomp! (newbie)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Help with body recomp! (newbie)

Hey guys, so I've never done a ph cycle before and recently decided to consider it. I'm 6'1'' about 175 lbs and fairly lean, but have alot of excess fat around middle and chest that I want to get rid of. I've been doing a keto cut to try to get abs, but it's really hard considering I don't have all that much mass. I've been taking in about 2000 cals a day (700 cal deficit) to try to drop down to maybe 160-165, where hopefully my abs will be defined. But 160 is pretty small for my height and I am reconsidering if I want to go there.

So anyway, what is your recommendation to get the results I want while maintaining or even increasing my weight? I was considering trying AX 3-AD b/c I hear it's very mild, requires no cycle support, and only light PCT.

Do I even need to do a ph or would something like Hyperdrol X-2 or MassFX at maintenance calories give me the results I want?

Also, is being in Keto safe while taking any of this stuff? Thanks a bunch in advance for the help guys.

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Bro at 6' 1" 175 is not heavy it sounds like your diet needs to be in check. What is your training and cardio like? Steriods are not to get rid of chest fat.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Don't people cut on a ph all the time? My diet is extremely strict. I have a food scale and record everything in fitday. And I never really go out to eat. I know exactly what I'm putting in my body. Like I said, right now I'm doing a keto cut at a 700 cal deficit. It's just my genetics that have left the fat in those places. My arms and shoulders are pretty defined with very little fat.

I was just thinking that at 6'1'' 175 its kinda crazy to lose more weight, don't you think? I know that a ph could potentially help me add lean muscle while burning fat. Maybe if I did 3-AD for a cycle, I could get up to 185-190 and then cut back to 180? If I added 10-15 lbs of muscle and only gain 5 net lbs, I think my body comp would be right where I want it, no?

I'm not looking to do anything crazy like a Superdrol clone. I just heard that 3-AD is very tame stuff with really mild sides and extremely safe. A ph like that is really the only kind I'd consider doing at this point.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GaryGGiraffe View Post
    Don't people cut on a ph all the time? My diet is extremely strict. I have a food scale and record everything in fitday. And I never really go out to eat. I know exactly what I'm putting in my body. Like I said, right now I'm doing a keto cut at a 700 cal deficit. It's just my genetics that have left the fat in those places. My arms and shoulders are pretty defined with very little fat.

I was just thinking that at 6'1'' 175 its kinda crazy to lose more weight, don't you think? I know that a ph could potentially help me add lean muscle while burning fat. Maybe if I did 3-AD for a cycle, I could get up to 185-190 and then cut back to 180? If I added 10-15 lbs of muscle and only gain 5 net lbs, I think my body comp would be right where I want it, no?

I'm not looking to do anything crazy like a Superdrol clone. I just heard that 3-AD is very tame stuff with really mild sides and extremely safe. A ph like that is really the only kind I'd consider doing at this point.

You can burn the fat with proper training. Steriods by them self do not burn fat
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. poseidon log (newbie body recomp including sesathin)
    By johnyq in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 06:02 PM
  2. Body Recomp?
    By HDeuce7 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 08:41 AM
  3. Body Recomp?
    By HDeuce7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 10:45 PM
  4. Body Recomp