E-Max lacking distinctive Epi smell: Good or Dud?

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently brought a couple of bottles of Juggernaut E-Max, as a forum search described It as a good Epi clone (and It is inexpensive), plus It has had positive reviews on the forum.
But I noticed when opening the container that it lacks the distinctive 'fart in a bottle' rotten egg smell that Epi and Havoc have.
The active ingredient In E-Max is listed as being the same as Havoc. I'm wondering If I got a dud batch as there is no real smell. Batch no. JN 37924, Expiration date 3/11.

Active compounds listed;

Havoc: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan- 17b-ol

E-Max: 2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol

Epistane: 2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumpity bump!

Anybody else got E-Max from the same batch? I've just started using It and wouldn't want to waste time on something which may be Ineffectual.
Is there a Juggernaut rep on the forum?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't remember my Epidrol having a smell to it at all. Juggernaut is good stuff. I wouldn't worry about it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used Epidrol by Genera and it had no sulfur smell either and it worked fine.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys.
Epidrol's active ingredient is 2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol, same as Havoc and E-Max, so I guess that the odor is of no consequence.
I'll keep using It, no reason to distrust a supplement just because It doesn't smell like a sumo wrestler farted in it.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a good review of e-max on here somewhere.. Oh, and my epidrol didn't have a sulfur smell either, and like the other guy's, mine worked fine too.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Cant comment on the emax, but from experience with the other two, I have noticed varying levels of 'smellyness' from bottle to bottle, anything from extremely mild and barely noticeable to the very extremes that you described. In my opinion, the smell is kinda hit or miss, and no way to judge potency by any means.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
I'm using that same batch right now. Either it's working or i'm getting a dam good placebo effect. :head: