- 08-26-2008, 05:25 PM
So now im 5'10'' about 195. Had everything lined up for a nice cycle of Havoc but decided to hold off due to a naggin elbow and ligament injury in ankle. So heres my idea. Im thinking of running a light cycle of Havoc and possibly some 11-oxo.
So here is goes....
week 1 and 2 -20mg Havoc / 550mg 11oxo ED
week 3 and 4- 30mg Havoc /550mg 11 oxo
This, along with a smart diet, I figure this will help me get some clean gains,loose a lil BF, get stronger & not be so rough on the joints/liver/gyno,etc.
Also supps would be the norm--->flax,creatine,multi vit, vit C. Glucosamine, cissus, and fish i would dose up though.
ps. Pct would be liquid Nolva, if truly needed. If not- test boost/AIStrong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
- 08-26-2008, 05:26 PM
Treating this as a recomp, not a cut. It makes sense in my head I guess.Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
- 08-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Looks alright to me
Good decision on waiting.... How much time did you decide to give it?
No cycle support or post cycle support
08-27-2008, 07:45 PM
yeah. Liver and prostate support supps,
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
Similar Forum Threads
- By jshin in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-22-2010, 02:16 PM
- By ckey111 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2009, 09:17 AM
- By relentless90 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2008, 10:21 AM
- By Vipersg123 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2008, 10:20 AM
- By JDF in forum BulkingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2008, 09:11 PM