Prohormone Cycle substitute for banned prohormones

Playwithfire

Playwithfire

Awards
Hi. I am brand spankin new to these forums and am looking for some direction/feedback on a prohormone cycle. I have done the following cycle several times, and have had good consistent results:

Week 1-2 take 750 mg of 4-diol and 250 mg of Nor-diol
Week 3-5 take 500 mg of 4-diol and 500 mg of Nor-diol
Week 6-7 take 250 mg of 4-diol and 750 mg of Nor-diol
WeeK 8 PCT

Now that this product is banned I am looking for a substitute that will provide me with the good gains (no wet weight) in both size and strength, while helping me cut some excess fat (currently around 16%).

I am currently considering doing a 4 week cycle of H-Drol as follows:

2 weeks Pre-load cycle support of Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support.
4 weeks 50/75/75/50 H-Drol with Cycle support
2 weeks PCT

I am wondering if this cycle is to mild for someone of my size (6'4" 235lbs) and exposure. If so, should I stack another prohormone (like 4-AD) with it, or switch to another product (Havok)? Any feedback/ direction would be greatly appreciated.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Would this be your first PH? I gained 14 pounds in about 5 weeks on hdrol. I am almost 3 weeks into pct and kept about 8 of the 14 pounds. I was 208 , 5'10 when i started. Now 216, 5'10.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Hi. I am brand spankin new to these forums and am looking for some direction/feedback on a prohormone cycle. I have done the following cycle several times, and have had good consistent results:

Week 1-2 take 750 mg of 4-diol and 250 mg of Nor-diol
Week 3-5 take 500 mg of 4-diol and 500 mg of Nor-diol
Week 6-7 take 250 mg of 4-diol and 750 mg of Nor-diol
WeeK 8 PCT

Now that this product is banned I am looking for a substitute that will provide me with the good gains (no wet weight) in both size and strength, while helping me cut some excess fat (currently around 16%).

I am currently considering doing a 4 week cycle of H-Drol as follows:

2 weeks Pre-load cycle support of Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support.
4 weeks 50/75/75/50 H-Drol with Cycle support
2 weeks PCT

I am wondering if this cycle is to mild for someone of my size (6'4" 235lbs) and exposure. If so, should I stack another prohormone (like 4-AD) with it, or switch to another product (Havok)? Any feedback/ direction would be greatly appreciated.
Too mild? No. Also, dont taper the H-Drol down. Run it 6 weeks. 50/50/75/75/75/75

If you want to cut the bull go for the M-Drol :D

Playwithfire

Playwithfire

Awards
Would this be your first PH? I gained 14 pounds in about 5 weeks on hdrol. I am almost 3 weeks into pct and kept about 8 of the 14 pounds. I was 208 , 5'10 when i started. Now 216, 5'10.
No I have done a stack of 4-diol and Nor-diol several times, and have tried Propadrol (waste of money IMO). I am looking for something that an experienced user can use effectively and safely for good gains.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I was just curious if you had done prohormones before...that was all.

USF will be able to answer all your questions, but imho it is mild and little to no side effects. Like USF said, take it to mdrol if you feel experienced enough.

Playwithfire

Playwithfire

Awards
M-Drol looks good. Would you recommend the same cycle as the H-Drol?

6 weeks : 50/50/75/75/75/75

or start with a 4 week cycle:

50/50/75/75

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
M-Drol looks good. Would you recommend the same cycle as the H-Drol?

6 weeks : 50/50/75/75/75/75

or start with a 4 week cycle:

50/50/75/75
If you ran M-Drol at those dosages you would die, no really.

M-Drol, 3 week cycle max.
10 mg/20 mg/20 mg

Suggest you add Cycle Assist as well and have a damn good PCT on hand. M-Drol is nothing to play with.

Maybe you should use H-Drol on this go-round. You can put an easy 10-12 lbs on or more with H-Drol if your diet is in check and you dose it as I suggested. If you screw up with your PCT or supporting supps its not a big deal with H-Drol... with M-Drol you will be sorry if you mess up. Research Superdrol heavily before you ever touch M-Drol.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
If you ran M-Drol at those dosages you would die, no really.

M-Drol, 3 week cycle max.
10 mg/20 mg/20 mg

Suggest you add Cycle Assist as well and have a damn good PCT on hand. M-Drol is nothing to play with.

Maybe you should use H-Drol on this go-round. You can put an easy 10-12 lbs on or more with H-Drol if your diet is in check and you dose it as I suggested.
Yeah like USF said, do it right with Hdrol and wreak the benefits. I kept 8 pounds which is not bad at all for 5 weeks. I would have pushed for 6 but for some reason I was getting AWFUL back pumps.

Go the hdrol route

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Are you referring to propadrol?
Sorry, I think I lost myself even there LOL

I was saying Hdrol was mild with side effects. So like little sides lol. Worked good for me. Gonna run it in January again.

Playwithfire

Playwithfire

Awards
I'll start with the H-Drol. It seems that the new products are alot more potent then the stuff that I was used to using. Thanks for the advice.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I'll start with the H-Drol. It seems that the new products are alot more potent then the stuff that I was used to using. Thanks for the advice.
No problem... lot of great threads here on how people planned out their H-Drol cycles. Check em out.

Most of the new products are actually not that great compared to some of the older generation PHs... but good ol superdrol is still hanging in there ;)

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
h-drol = good shyt
50/50/75/75/100 is good or even go 6 weeks.