Home Brew question

Slowpain

Awards
Can somebody tell me where to find the home brew recipe? I went to the topicals section and did not see anything that told me what I needed and how much. I used to have it wirten down but I lost it quite a while ago. Im pretty sure I want to put 5g 4-AD , 3g 1,4-AD and 3g 1-test in my old avant labs 8 oz bottle. If I did this how much would I have to take? I forgot how much you were supposed to aim for in the blood stream. I know it has about 30-40% obsorbtion rate. i could never tell if people were saying 80-200mgs absorbed or applied. please help..

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Click on the thread in my sig and you'll find the answer to all your questions after you download the zip file.

~Todd

Slowpain

Awards
ok I got the calculator, but I did not find anywhere how much I should take for each prohormone. I am on a cycle of 4AD 1,4AD and 1-test transdermaly. Do you think my ratio of 5g 4AD, 3g 1,4AD and 3g 1-test is a good mixture in a old 240ml avant labs bottle? If so how many squirts for my third cycle of 1-test and 4-AD? I am 5'10" and 185 right now. Want to get huge.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
ok I got the calculator, but I did not find anywhere how much I should take for each prohormone.
The 1st tab in the spreadsheet which is the PH/PS Chart. Column K has some suggestions.

I am on a cycle of 4AD 1,4AD and 1-test transdermaly. Do you think my ratio of 5g 4AD, 3g 1,4AD and 3g 1-test is a good mixture in a old 240ml avant labs bottle? If so how many squirts for my third cycle of 1-test and 4-AD? I am 5'10" and 185 right now. Want to get huge.
Some additional information would make it easier for people to give feedback.
  • Goal? (I guess your goal is bulking since you want to get huge) :D
  • What was your first cycle?
  • How much did you gain first cycle?
  • What was your second cycle?
  • How much did you gain second cycle?
  • What is your protein/fat/carb caloric breakdown?
  • What does your training look like?
  • How many years have you been training?
  • What is your bfp?
~Todd

Slowpain

Awards
This will be my Third cycle, My first cycle was 1-AD and I gained about 5lbs off that, my second sycle was 1-test and 4-AD and gained about 5lbs off that. This time I just want to bulk for the winter dont care about water. I am 23 years old and have been training sence I was 15 years old. I just want to know if 3g of 1,4Ad and 3g of 1-test and 5g of 4Ad is a good mixture for 240ml?

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I've been evasive for 3 reasons (in no particular order):
  • IMO it's irresponsible to comment on dosages without the questions I've asked.
  • Your short posts and give me an answer quick attitude make me suspicious that you haven't done much research even though you've done 2 cycles. I seriously considered telling you to go research instead of putting together this post.
  • Due to 1,4 AD's high oral availability, IMO it's six one way, half dozen another comparing oral and transdermal. The answer comes down to whether or not you have room for it after putting in your other ph/ps.
Is the 3g of 1-test and 5g of 4Ad what you did last cycle? You didn't mention whether it was oral or transdermal. Assuming that last cycle you had done 3g of 1-test and 5g of 4Ad transdermally, then:
  • If you were happy with it, then you could do it again, but add 4 to 6 g of 1,4 AD into 240 ml of homebrew, BDC T-gel, or Avant's gel.
  • If you weren't happy with it, then you could put 5 g each of 1-test, 4-AD, and 1,4 AD into 240 ml of homebrew, BDC T-gel, or Avant's gel.
  • If you weren't happy with it, then you could put a total of 15g (ie. 10g 1-test/5g 4-AD, or 5g 1-test/10g 4-AD, or any combination in between) into 240 ml of homebrew, BDC T-gel, or Avant's gel. Then, you find an oral 1,4 AD product that comes in 100 or 200 mg pills/tablets/capsules and take a total of 600 mg daily split into 3 equal dosages (i.e. 200 mg per dose).
In the cycle forum, Scorpio put together a nice cycle log on putting 1-test, 4-AD, and 1,4 AD into separate bottles so that he could alter dosages or drop one product if necessary.

~Todd

* EDIT NOTE * Slowpain, for the sake of my conscience, could you take a minute and describe your plan for post cycle therapy?

Last edited:

Slowpain

Awards
sorry about being so quick about my last post, I was at school when I posted that and was in a hurry through break, now that I am at home I can thourely explain my self. My first cycle I took 2 bottles of 1-AD and a bottle of avant labs 4-Aderm. I did this cycle for 4 weeks. That was a good cycle , Next I tried something a little harder, after a 4 week recover cycle with clomid and nolva I bought a bottle of avant labs 1-Beta and refilled my 4-Aderm bottle with my own home brew 4-AD topping it off. Took this cycle for 4 weeks. I was takeing 6 squirts 2X a day of the 1-beta and about 6 squirts 2X a day of the 4-Aderm. Oh and I was also poping some 1,4 andro pills but only taking 300mg's a day orally. Now I want a good mass cycle so I was thinking 4-AD 1,4AD and 1-test all transdermally. You pretty much answered my question about the ratio, the way it looks here some people are takeing the same amount of all three. 1:1:1 So 5g of 1,4AD and 5g of 1-test and 5g of 4-AD.

I think I will stay with the low mg. to ml. home brew sence this seems to work best. I will try 3g 1-test 3g 1,4Ad and 5g 4-AD in my old 4-aderm bottle. I don't want to go over 11 grams in that bottle, I will refill my bottle after 2 weeks.

Oh as far as post recovery goes I should be safe, I have a bottle of liquid research clomid, nolva , and liquidex. I am thinking I will start takeing 20 mgs of nolva my last week on my cycle and run it with cycle, then take 200mgs of clomid the first day off cycle and take 100mgs clomid days 2-10 then 50mgs days 11-20.

any comments?

Thanks for all your help.

Slowpain

Awards
Oh I forgot to but in my new cycle I will be takeing 12 squirs 2X per day, a total of 24 squirts a day.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming that your Avant bottle is 1.5 squirts = 1ml. That'll give you:
333 mg of 4-AD applied ED
200 mg of 1-test applied ED
200 mg of 1,4 andro applied ED

Looks good to me :)

Your 3 week clomid postcycle looks good also. What is your reason for your plan with the Nolva the last week on cycle? If it's for estrogen control then your Liquidex would be a better option since it's an aromatase inhibitor rather than a receptor blocker.

~Todd

Slowpain

Awards
yes I was going to use the nolva just to try to get a head start on the recovery, I have never had a problem with gyno or anything, I might just not even run it until after I am completly done. Would it be binificial to run nolva along with clomid?