how to get Nolva from a doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fochiqua

Awards
:think:i was wondering if there was anyone out there who had any experience in getting nolva from a doctor and what would be the best way? i was thinking about just telling him that i was on cycle and saying that i think i'm getting gyno...
any thoughts?

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
i really dont reccomend doing this. your insurance company could **** you on a technicality.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Its going to be difficult to get nolva from a doctor due to the fact that he would be prescribing it for off label usage, which is technically illegal.

holy

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Yeah, Nolva is pretty cheap man, why go thru all that? My copay is 10 bucks for meds, I buy the generic kind and it's only a few more bucks than that.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you let them know what your taking, and you get blood work showing LOW TEST LEVELS, before putting you on TRT, he can most likely prescribe something like Clomid (i dont think they would prescribe nolva to a man) and you have blood work saying you have low levels and your trying to alternatives to TRT

but thats what i think, not what really happens, i think lol

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you google "Tamoxifen Citrate" and get it from a research company for your "gym animal". It's not for human consumption so... give it to the "animal". Learn more about it so you don't do any harm to your "animal". Gotta go feed the animal.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Become a female and get breast cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.