Cycle and Pinz help

asavage24

Awards
Hey guys, im about to start a cycle of Test E and Deca. this is my second cycle, the first one being Test C 500mg/week. How should i dose these two together in order to experience good gains in size/strength with minimum sides? Also, what size needles and syringes should i be using for quad injections?

Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
500mg test, 400mg deca

23 gauge 1inch pins for quads

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Im using 25g 1.5 for my booty. drawing with 22g I also have 25g 1 inches for quads

dont get a limpy.

asavage24

Awards
Thanks Guys, should i use the same size for drawing it too or should i go bigger?

asavage24

Awards
what about 25 g 5/8" for injections and 23 for drawing?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
20 draw 23 pin, only pinning glutes and its not giving me any problems

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
what about 25 g 5/8" for injections and 23 for drawing?
I buy my 3ml syringes with 20g needles for drawing. I replace the needle with 25g 1" needles for injecting everywhere.

There is no need for a 1.5" needle for glutes unless you are too fat to even be doing a cycle.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no need for a 1.5" needle for glutes unless you are too fat to even be doing a cycle.
Haha agreed.

I think the draw pin entirely depends on the vial imho. Meaning a vial of 30ml's or higher I would choose to draw with a 22 or 23g. With a bigger vial you draw more times meaning you will do more and more damage to the stopper. 10ml vials are probably most common, so what you draw with likely doesnt matter as much. 18g is a bit much though.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Look dat brute, that was back then! you cant pick on me like you did on the playground ANYMORE!

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Look dat brute, that was back then! you cant pick on me like you did on the playground ANYMORE!
:lol: Hey the fellas didn't mean you no harm. They just found a turkey baster and well...decided to baste you wit it...dat's all it wus.

Sorry about that bro ...but thinking back on it I'm still amazed that it took just one 90lb cheerleader to hold you down. ...of course she only had one arm...but still you fought well...

But hey I'm almost certain that you could kick her scrawny uni-armed ass today...I think it might be possible...of course you'd have to train hard and go visit a proctologist to give you the medical clearance....but yep it should be a good match. No holes barred kinda match...

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Haha agreed.

I think the draw pin entirely depends on the vial imho. Meaning a vial of 30ml's or higher I would choose to draw with a 22 or 23g. With a bigger vial you draw more times meaning you will do more and more damage to the stopper. 10ml vials are probably most common, so what you draw with likely doesnt matter as much. 18g is a bit much though.
Good points.

Also the quality of the stopper is important. An 18 gauge on a 10ml vial from an UG that uses a really cheap stopper may leave chunks in the oil.

On the other hand THE BEST stoppers are the ones used in commercial insulin vials. I wish I could find sterile vials with stoppers like those.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Im getting tired of having to ditto on your posts...LOL...

DITTO!

holy

great minds think alike :thumbsup:

i actually have to say that im flattered u said that because u seem extremely knowledgeable and experienced. as for me....not so experienced (almost done with first cycle :D)