New need some help

whiteformula

whiteformula

Awards
I was very interested in learning some stuff on what to take. I will give you a brief explanation of my history. I am 21 and have been working out for 9 yrs...since i was 12. I played football and and threw in track all the way through high school. I got a scholarship to throw hammer and discus for a small college and I ended up getting a slap tear in my shoulder and had surgery all in freshmen yr of college. Now I am a senior at Ohio State and have been working out but not heavy because i developed the condition PAGCL and would like to find more out about roids. Currently I am 5ft 9 and weigh 180lbs...most I have ever benched was 320, squatted 450,pushed pressed 245....I am going for looks more than strength for sake of shoulder.... I have taken supplements on and off for 6 yrs......Any help is appreciated.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
be more specific, what do u want to know? first off id say read all the stickies

whiteformula

whiteformula

Awards
Basically I am wondering wat everyone would recommend I take since you guys are experienced users....I am not trying to go over the top....I dont want to be a body builder or powerlifter....I want to add on some weight and get cut

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I want to add on some weight and get cut

this is what EVERYONE here wants to accomplish.

BUT, being "cut" has nothing to do with steroids, its all in ur diet and training.

its either adding weight (bulking) or getting cut.....cant have to best of both worlds

whiteformula

whiteformula

Awards
I do eat good I am cut, I have seen some people have both so it can be done.....just wanted to see wat is reccommended for beginners

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
400-500mg/week of Test E or C for 10-12 weks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I do eat good I am cut, I have seen some people have both so it can be done.....just wanted to see wat is reccommended for beginners
also, eating "good" doesnt mean eating "right"

what does ur diet look like?

whiteformula

whiteformula

Awards
6 times a day........protein shakes, varieties of fruit, some whole wheat noodles, extra lean ground turkey, fresh chciken breast, oatmeal...all that fun happy ****....staying away from sodium, sugars and bad fats

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
6 times a day........protein shakes, varieties of fruit, some whole wheat noodles, extra lean ground turkey, fresh chciken breast, oatmeal...all that fun happy ****....staying away from sodium, sugars and bad fats

looks good just make sure u consume enough good fats

whiteformula

whiteformula

Awards
Might sound stupid but where do most people buy there stuff