Best test booster?

Buffgammaman

Awards
Which one of theses products works best from every ones experience in boosting ones own test levels? vitrix, t bomb 2, 6oxo, 6oxo extream or endo amp?
Or if you know of any others that are better than the aforementioned please describe and talk about how well it worked for you.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u'll get more/better answers over in the Supplement section

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
vitrix or CL blue up. have used both and the both work great.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Which one of theses products works best from every ones experience in boosting ones own test levels? vitrix, t bomb 2, 6oxo, 6oxo extream or endo amp?
Or if you know of any others that are better than the aforementioned please describe and talk about how well it worked for you.

6-oxo is an A.I.:thumbsup:

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I like blue up. has yohimbe or however you spell it. nice energy

brahmabull

Awards
I like arimatest. It's an AI in combination with a test booster. But, then again, it could be argued that it converts to a mild anabolic steroid in the body. hmmmm.

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
I'm not understanding this site.People are posting questions about test boosters in the steroid section.People post prohormones in the steroid section.The only thing that should be posted on this section is AAS and that's it.Also shouldn't PH logs be posted in the review section and not in the cycle info section?

Last edited:
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'm not understanding this site.People are posting questions about test boosters in the steroid section.People post prohormones in the steroid section.The only thing that should be posted on this section is AAS and that's it.Also shouldn't PH logs be posted in the review section and not in the cycle info section?

First off, what you are calling a PH probably isn't.... Its a steroid. There are very few if any true PH's anymore.. I can only think of 1 and that would be 1,4,AD

This is the place to post all steroid/ph/ps use. Shouldn't be too confusing. The cycle section is for anyone who is running a log of their cycle. PH/PS included.

But I would agree with you that test boosters should be someplace else... probably in the supplement area.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test gave me 3 pimples on my back(small).......and my hard on after sex had the ladies saying "it wants round 2" :thumbsup:

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
First off, what you are calling a PH probably isn't.... Its a steroid. There are very few if any true PH's anymore.. I can only think of 1 and that would be 1,4,AD

This is the place to post all steroid/ph/ps use. Shouldn't be too confusing. The cycle section is for anyone who is running a log of their cycle. PH/PS included.

But I would agree with you that test boosters should be someplace else... probably in the supplement area.
I'm pretty aware of what is an anabolic/androgenic steroid.The steroid section should be for steroids that can't be bought OTC.There are three different sections right now that have PH logs.Also you have people posting questions about serms and AIs in the steroid section.Just trying to keep everything in its proper place.Ha maybe its just a military thing.BTW Serms and AI questions should be posted in the PCT section.Just and idea.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Well...how about we stop informing someone of where they "improperly" posted and give him an answer. Most of us that do cycle ph/ps/aas use some type of test booster at some point... so stop chewing him out. Like, if it says test booster in the headline, skip past it...its posted, its here, its not going anywhere so leave it be.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Well...how about we stop informing someone of where they "improperly" posted and give him an answer. Most of us that do cycle ph/ps/aas use some type of test booster at some point... so stop chewing him out. Like, if it says test booster in the headline, skip past it...its posted, its here, its not going anywhere so leave it be.

:clap2:

Good point TheeBC...often times my steroid section questions start out as PS/PH cycle questions, but eventually get into PCT. And since it(PCT) is a valueable part of ones cycle itself; they work in conjunction with each other. That being said it doesn't hurt to transfer your PCT questions over to the PCT section after your cycle questions have been answered. You also get more directly related PCT answers there anyway:thumbsup: