A little problem in PCT

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
i posted this in pct forum, but hardly gets any views. so here ya go

So today is the first day of my PCT after a 30/30/40/40 cycle of Havoc. Last night i wanted to prepare my supplements and start looking for my ZMA I3C and Post Cycle Support...
" ****, where's the PCS?"
So apparently i oredered too many Life Supports and didnt order PCS.
Got on the net right away and ordered some. Now i do have 6oxo already for later on during the pct.
Question: Should i go ahead and dose some 6oxo or wait a couple of days for the PCS?
Question 2: If i do in fact start using 6 oxo im assuming the full 600 mg dose?

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Better safe then sorry, but I would've used Novadex or Reversitol

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
and are you talking about "novadex xt?" check your spelling.
the confusion surrounding nolvadex and novadex xt is precisely why if there were a hell, I'd wish that Gaspari would rot in it for eternity while demons poked him in his a$$ with their huge demon meat sticks

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
and are you talking about "novadex xt?" check your spelling.
That is what I'm talking about. I'm just too lazy to add the little XT.

So let me say that again

I would use Gaspari Nutrition Novadex XT, or iForce Reversitol

6-0X0 is a very weak AI which is why I recommended NOVADEX XT because it's a lot stronger, Reversitol is even better!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

So let me say that again

6-0X0 is a very weak AI which is why I recommended NOVADEX XT because it's a lot stronger, Reversitol is even better!
No Need for Resversitol he has Post Cycle Support on the way.:thumbsup:

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established

So let me say that again

i hope people never ever take your advice.
go read.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
i hope people never ever take your advice.
go read.
Says the guy who wants to take 6-0X0 for his Havoc PCT.

Says the guy who forgot to order his PCT and is now asking for advice because he doesn't know what to do and tries to put me off as an idiot who has no idea what I'm talking about. I would say you're the idiot for taking a steroid and not knowing what to do when PCT occurs

Says the guy who can't read. I said Novadex not Nolvadex. You wanted an OTC PCT. I recommended Novadex and Reversitol because it's a better choice overall for Post Cycle Therapy than 6-0X0 and PCS.

I would also recommend taking a Midol since you seem to be a little moody ;)

Don't get mad at me because you were too ****ing stupid to forget to order your ****

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Says the guy who wants to take 6-0X0 for his Havoc PCT.

Says the guy who forgot to order his PCT and is now asking for advice because he doesn't know what to do and tries to put me off as an idiot who has no idea what I'm talking about. I would say you're the idiot for taking a steroid and not knowing what to do when PCT occurs

Says the guy who can't read. I said Novadex not Nolvadex. You wanted an OTC PCT. I recommended Novadex and Reversitol because it's a better choice overall for Post Cycle Therapy than 6-0X0 and PCS.

I would also recommend taking a Midol since you seem to be a little moody ;)

Don't get mad at me because you were too ****ing stupid to forget to order your ****
listen ****, it was a mistake in the first place. i thought i had ordered it. apparently i didnt. mistakes happen. and i never said that 6oxo was my whole pct. thats ****ing stupid.

my pct:
PCS: weeks 1-4
ZMA: Weeks 1-4
I3C: weeks 1-4
Lean xtreme: weeks 2-5
6oxo: weeks 4-7
activate xtreme: 4-7

it seems we are both mistaken. you're a ****ing idiot and think im only running a 6oxo pct, after a heavy havoc cycle mind you. and i read "novadex", confused if you meant nolvadex or novadex xt because the xt was left off. there are plenty of newbs on these boards, and when someone just says "novadex" there is certainly some confusion.

the **** that i have to put up with...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert nor do I want you to take my advice as final word, but I've actually had lot of good luck with 6oxo and even at lower doses like this 400/300/200/100 and it work great. I actually think I personally would go ahead and start using it with what you got. Good luck brother!

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
i just took 500 mgs. will take every night until PCS gets here. then when the time comes its gonna be 500/400/300/200