Methyl DX3 cycle help!!!

tdboy49

Awards
Im going to be starting my cycle with methyl dx3 soon and was wondering if this will be a good way to cycle it.

Days 1-4 - 1 pill, Hawthorne Berry, liver protector-uni liver is what ill be using...
Day 5-21 - 2 pills, HB, LP
Day 21-31- 3 pills, hb, lp (Protein Every day)
Day 31-39- 2 pills, hb, lp
Day 39-finish - 1 pill, hp, lp
When i have a few pills left im going to start taking the post cycle support and other post cycle supps.

if theres anything else that you think i should take during my cycle please let me know

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
The hawthorne berry needs to be started 14 days before the cycle begins and continue it during you whole time you on cycle. What are your other pct products? You do now that this is Superdrol correct?

dice404

Awards
Your cycle is way too long. Cut it down to three weeks and start at 10mg for the first week and then bump to 20mg for the other two weeks. Like pembroke said, preload the hawthornberry and the liver protectant.

How does your diet look?
What do you have for PCT?
Is this your first cycle?

tdboy49

Awards
my diets alright trying to eat as much food as i can that as a lot of protein in it, drink nothing but water and sometime Gatorade.

my pct im stilling looking into what to get but as of now im looking at getting Indole-3-Carbinol,ZMA,7-0H AND 6-0X0 and im also gonna run uni-liver through my pct.

and yeah this is my first cycle.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
people will most likely blast you for picking this compound as a 1st cycle, but i will not. i will say to stay @ 10mgs. ED for 2 weeks then go to 20 mgs. for the 3rd and final week (sort of like what dice said)

tdboy49

Awards
alright ive done alil research and i decided to only do a 3 week cycle since it is my first time using this supplement... im gonna pre cycle with cycle support, hawthorn berries and uni-liver and im gonna continue using them through my cycle. im gonna go 10mg week one, 20mg week 2-3 with the methyl dx 3.

them for my pct im goning to...

Weeks 1-4 PCS/I3C/ZMA
Weeks 4-7 6-oxo
Weeks 3-6 Lean Xtreme

what do you think ?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
not bad, i see you've decided to go the "OTC" route with no SERM there, might be a problem might not be a problem. i do want to point one thing out though, most here say "it's better to have a SERM and not need it rather than need a SERM and not have it." just like firearms, you know? but that is entirely up to you. the rest looks good, good job.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
alright ive done alil research and i decided to only do a 3 week cycle since it is my first time using this supplement... im gonna pre cycle with cycle support, hawthorn berries and uni-liver and im gonna continue using them through my cycle. im gonna go 10mg week one, 20mg week 2-3 with the methyl dx 3.

them for my pct im goning to...

Weeks 1-4 PCS/I3C/ZMA
Weeks 4-7 6-oxo
Weeks 3-6 Lean Xtreme

what do you think ?

Hi Bro tis is not a supplement your taking it is a very potent steriod. I would either run Nolva or Torem with that pct. Best of luck bro.:thumbsup:

tdboy49

Awards
everyone keeps on saying get nolva how do you get nolva when its illegal? is there a otc kind that i can get ?

tdboy49

Awards
hey do you think it really important to take a cycle support ? some people been telling me the hawthorn berries and uni liver will be enough for a 4 week cycle

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hey do you think it really important to take a cycle support ? some people been telling me the hawthorn berries and uni liver will be enough for a 4 week cycle
well it depends on how your body reacted to the compound. i would certainly take something for the care of your liver, and preload it for about 2 weeks or so, milk thistle, Anabolic innovations cycle support or something like that. you could dump the hawthorn berry and any separate liver support if you want and just go with "cycle support" by anabolic innovations, or life support (which is what i like) by the same company, it's a GREAT "all in one product" IMO, it has your milk thistle, hawthorn berry and a boat load of other stuff in there too.......read up on it. you could pre load that for 2 weeks, run throughout, then use post cycle support for PCT. and NO i am not a rep for A.I. they do make good products for just this type of cycle(s) though