Fake M1T? Need some advice

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you're having back pumps it probably isn't fake.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Sorry mods. I didn't think the brand would be a problem seeing as how brand names for AAS are used on here. I'll be more careful in the future.

I know, but no decreased recovery time, and no lethargy whatsoever. I don't get it. I don't even feel shut down at all at 20mg.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry mods. I didn't think the brand would be a problem seeing as how brand names for AAS are used on here. I'll be more careful in the future.
The industry, manufacturers, retailers and the law have made this enforcement a challenge.

We know that M1T is illegal. But as you know there is plenty of other illegal stuff right out there in plain sight. Go figure. I commend you on the attitude and understanding. I've seen others "juicers" lose it :think:

Here's some of those ghey rep points for you :thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It may in fact be legit, but a very watered-down version. Who knows how much active you are really getting. It could be 2 parts 1-T with 8 parts DHEA... sucks, though.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
No prob mods, I realize what it's like having to deal with the legal aspect of everything:thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm contemplating abandoning it completely and just running an xmass and phera clone stack or something. I should be getting more sides by now. Who knows what I'm taking at this point.