joints?

dan12

Awards
I want to do a cycle of a ph but lately i have been having a lot of joint pains and I have heard that some can give you joint pains etc. Is there any that can help. I have heard that deca (i think it was deca) can help with joints. Are there any legal ph's that can help with joints? I was going to do phera, or havoc. Are either of these 2 bad on the joints?

edit: forgot to mention I'm also taking fish oil, an all in one joint supp thing with Glucosamine sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Shark Cartilage, MSM

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
Cissus should be able to aid in sore joints. I started using it for my elbows and one ankle, and have been pain free ever since. I don't know what others recommend, but I loaded with 2g three times a day for about 8-10 days, and now I take 2-3 g throughout the day.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Well, deca only ''masks'' joint pain, cause when your done the cycle, pain is right back where it was before. Sounds like yout doing everything right with the gluco/msm/fish oil. Havoc is real dry ph and heard it dries up joints= pain.

Which joints are bothering you?

dan12

Awards
Well, deca only ''masks'' joint pain, cause when your done the cycle, pain is right back where it was before. Sounds like yout doing everything right with the gluco/msm/fish oil. Havoc is real dry ph and heard it dries up joints= pain.

Which joints are bothering you?
knees, and wrists. My wrists are really really bad.

dan12

Awards
Phera does aromatize right? I heard that any aromatizing compound will help joints. So would phera help my joints because i heard that any aromatizing compound will help. is that right?

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
I dunno. Pretty sure that Estrogen builds bone and connective tissue, so ipso facto might be good for joints........ but dont get it twisted.... if your injured you shouldnt do steroids/ph/ps/ds

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
if it is a constant nagging pain then their is no real good supplement cure(from my experience and knowledge). Things like cissus and fish oil help to lube the joint, but they don't aid in actually healing it. Have you had it checked out by a doctor? How long have you had these pains and do they ever go away?

Last edited:
thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
if it is a constant nagging pain then their is now real good supplement cure(from my experience and knowledge). Things like cissus and fish oil help to lube the joint, but they don't aid in actually healing it. Have you had it checked out by a doctor? How long have you had these pains and do they ever go away?
x2 see a doc, it cant hurt

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to do a cycle of a ph but lately i have been having a lot of joint pains and I have heard that some can give you joint pains etc. Is there any that can help. I have heard that deca (i think it was deca) can help with joints. Are there any legal ph's that can help with joints? I was going to do phera, or havoc. Are either of these 2 bad on the joints?

edit: forgot to mention I'm also taking fish oil, an all in one joint supp thing with Glucosamine sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Shark Cartilage, MSM
There are a MILLION reason for having joint pains overall. Stress, over-burden/use, auto-immune issues being some of the most common.

My advice is get in to see your primary medical doctor for a thorough examination/evaluation. :)

dan12

Awards
if it is a constant nagging pain then their is no real good supplement cure(from my experience and knowledge). Things like cissus and fish oil help to lube the joint, but they don't aid in actually healing it. Have you had it checked out by a doctor? How long have you had these pains and do they ever go away?
It is not constant. It is only when i do certain motions. Not checked by a doc but what is there what could he prescribe? My guess is he would just tell me to take it easy till it feels better.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
About a year ago I had a sore shoulder...I took about 2 months off from lifting(not by choice of course) and it went away. I haven't had a problem with it since. Occasionally I get a sore elbow or ankle, but they go away pretty quickly if I'm careful with them. Triple dosing fish oil usually helps..but alot of PH can actually dry out joints.
If you don't want to see a doctor at this point I would suggest taking a couple of weeks off...it won't hurt your lifting gains and your body will actually thank you!
I usually lift hard for 3 or 4 months and than take a couple weeks off myself...if it doesn't get better then try a different route

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
About a year ago I had a sore shoulder...I took about 2 months off from lifting(not by choice of course) and it went away. I haven't had a problem with it since. Occasionally I get a sore elbow or ankle, but they go away pretty quickly if I'm careful with them. Triple dosing fish oil usually helps..but alot of PH can actually dry out joints.
If you don't want to see a doctor at this point I would suggest taking a couple of weeks off...it won't hurt your lifting gains and your body will actually thank you!
I usually lift hard for 3 or 4 months and than take a couple weeks off myself...if it doesn't get better then try a different route
yep , tendinitis need rest to recover, its hard but got to be done...
progestins can help joints

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
dos fracos não reza a historia....

doesnt sound like brazilian portuguese

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Bump......... Anybody got suggestions on a PH not so bad for the joints?

DoninSoCal

DoninSoCal

Awards
EQ/Boldenone is a proven collagen regenerator - it builds tendons and ligaments - BUT it's not a PH, although those are available (the various Bold PHs) but I doubt they'd do much compared to an injectable cycle of EQ run for 14 - 16 weeks... I had killer tendonitis in both elbows and about 8 weeks into at test e/eq cycle they feel 100% better.... all while lifting heavy and often. Without the eq I know I'd be one hurting unit.... Note that this is tendonitis and NOT inner joint pain, which can be from a bunch of sources. A cycle of Epi I've did made my knees feel like they were filled with sand....

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
dos fracos não reza a historia....

doesnt sound like brazilian portuguese
nope, its Portuguese from Portugal, I never said I was from Brazil, i go there a lot of times but I`m Portuguese.

Try bold, propadrol or trena, I personally think that bold is **** but some guys like it, the other 2 are progestins and may help,oh and you could also go with 17-methylbol from est, a crap muscle builder but I saw reports where guys say that is like legal deca.

Last edited:
thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
joint support aint really gonna do much but keep it lubbed. A joint injury is not somethin u want to run a AAS/ph/ps/ds on.

I only ask whats the best for joint pain (tendonitis/partial tears in ligaments), I mean it in the sense of connective tissue( tendons, ligament) injuries.

Besides GH and possibly IGF-1, sounds like Bold/eq and some progestins. If anybodies got some more experience in this I think it would help everyones knowledge.

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
knees, and wrists. My wrists are really really bad.
3 knee surgeries, one shoulder. I can tell you from my experience that the best thing I did, for the shoulder anyways, was stuff myself with glucosamine chondroitin, (which I still do) and did tons of reps for weeks and weeks out of surgery with light weights till it burned like you would'nt believe.

I'm back on full force now. I do, however, wrap my wrists with boxing wraps for support with almost everything, especially dips.

Wraps and supports of different kinds can really help you. It took me a while to find out how I liked my wrists wrapped, and ankles, and so forth. Feel free to PM me if you want and I'll talk it over with you.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
3 knee surgeries, one shoulder. I can tell you from my experience that the best thing I did, for the shoulder anyways, was stuff myself with glucosamine chondroitin, (which I still do) and did tons of reps for weeks and weeks out of surgery with light weights till it burned like you would'nt believe.

I'm back on full force now. I do, however, wrap my wrists with boxing wraps for support with almost everything, especially dips.

Wraps and supports of different kinds can really help you. It took me a while to find out how I liked my wrists wrapped, and ankles, and so forth. Feel free to PM me if you want and I'll talk it over with you.
that's suffering bro, I made a surgery once and I know what costs, keep safe bro

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
You're dead right...if hindsight was foresight, I'd have left it alone and worked around it. It wasn't as bad as it was AFTER surgery....F***ED.

Anyway, back on top now and I'm super careful. Thanks bro.