Beginner / Novice / First time cycle...

VirginiaMan

Awards
Some background: I have secondary hypogonadism due to a pituitary tumor. I have been on 4 pumps (5g) Androgel daily + 250iu hCG every 3rd day and my test levels are in normal ranges now. I have been on this regime for 5 months.

I am 24 years old, 5'11", 210lbs, around 18-20% BF. Have been lifting off and on (mostly on than off) since I was 18. Besides regular supplements and Androgel, this will be my first time.

Here's the plan:

1) Stop Androgel/HCG
2) Test C weekly injections, week 1-12, 300mgs
3) Arimidex EOD, week 1-12, 0.25mg (see note below)
4) Supplements: ZMA (helps me deep sleep and recover immensely), B-complex, Vitamin C, Glutamine, AAKG, Creatine, fish oil, CLA, multi vitamin
5) PCT: Simply just continue my regular Androgel and hCG routine week 13+

Note: Arimidex throughout because I am HIGHLY sensitive to bloating and gyno (lesson learned from merely just 10g of Androgel daily + 250iu hCG every 3rd day).

Should I throw anything else into the mix? What about Test C vs Test E?

Comments? Suggestions?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
my suggestion is that u diet and lose some bf% before u cycle so that u can get the best out of the cycle.

but when u cycle i suggest 500mg/week

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Compared to androgel, 300mgs is going to seem like you hit the goldmine!

As far as the cyp v enan, they are literally virtually identical in structure....you wont even be able to tell the difference....and unless your getting it from a pharm, chances are you're going to get enan anyhow, even if you think otherwise...LOL...

holy

VirginiaMan

Awards
Well, I think I overestimated my bf% (much due to the bloating issue I've still got). I've been on a two-year long diet till about a month ago and right now is probably the best I'll get naturally; I'm the epitome of endomorph. I'm actually pretty sick of cutting and want to bulk up for a change (if you can't beat it, join it!). I'll just put together a strong cutting stack afterwards. I'm going to keep my calories pretty clean too.

I want to keep it on the mild side (300mgs) for my first cycle. I bulk up very easy anyway.

VirginiaMan

Awards
Compared to androgel, 300mgs is going to seem like you hit the goldmine!

As far as the cyp v enan, they are literally virtually identical in structure....you wont even be able to tell the difference....and unless your getting it from a pharm, chances are you're going to get enan anyhow, even if you think otherwise...LOL...

holy
It turns out I was pretty deprived of natural test since around 4 years ago, and androgel itself was a huge boost. I can only imagine what 300mgs feels like.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
It turns out I was pretty deprived of natural test since around 4 years ago, and androgel itself was a huge boost. I can only imagine what 300mgs feels like.

then go for it man. it'll be a HUGE difference

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
You do realize though that a cycle at 300mgs might be enough to suppress you so much so that even androgel isnt going to help? At that point, I would ask to be put on injections....

holy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
You do realize though that a cycle at 300mgs might be enough to suppress you so much so that even androgel isnt going to help? At that point, I would ask to be put on injections....

holy
i agree here, also, u can start to run the HCG again about halfway through the cycle

VirginiaMan

Awards

holy
Holy, I'm not sure if I follow. I guess the underlying assumption is that even with 5g daily Androgel I still have natural testosterone production going on through the HPTA axis, and if I go on my cycle this small production will be completely shut off irreversibly? And so I'll need something stronger (i.e. injections or higher dose androgel) to get back to a "baseline"?

I doubt theres anything left to suppress at this point, given the tumor and now hCG + Androgel for 5 months to stay at a baseline.