Stimulants on cycle

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
Sorry if this was posted, I searched for an answer already. Is it alright to take caffeine on cycle? I was trying to take a break from it for the cycle but I feel like I can not get anything done without it. Also, what are your opinions about taking creatine on cycle (money not prohibitive)? Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine on cycle is not a problem. Dont overdue it as it could cause some issues but 9 out of 10 guys pry load up on some sort of caffeine filled energy drink pre-workout anyways.

Creatine is good stuff. If cost is not an issue (mono is cheap anyways) use it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
depends what ur "cycling". the only concern with taking caffiene is in conjunction with oral designers....it has the likely-hood to jack up ur blood pressure

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 6 week Havoc pulse and used RPM throughout the entire cycle. Had no problem with blood pressure(checked it a few time during cycle).

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember back a while ago when I was on Test/Dbol. I was also taking ECA and went to the doc for some bs reason. Flu or something. Anyways, he took my BP about 2hrs after my last dose of ECA and Dbol, and he looked at me like he saw a ghost.

Just be careful.

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
I'm only running an 5 week h-drol cycle and I preloaded hawthorn berries 10 days out. I'm not even talking a lot of caffeine either, maybe just like 100mg mid day as a pick me up. I just thought I read somewhere about avoiding stimulants as much as possible on cycle as I just wanted some feedback. Thanks for the responses :head:

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Neither one of those would hurt you at all...In fact, creatine should literally be a staple in everyones workout program. Its one of the few effective supplements out there.

holy

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
creatine

Neither one of those would hurt you at all...In fact, creatine should literally be a staple in everyones workout program. Its one of the few effective supplements out there.

holy
Creatine is always a staple of mine. I think the way I worded it is a little confusing but I was asking about taking it during an AAS cycle. Thanks for the feedback though :thumbsup: