cycle choice?

bualls23

Awards
i'm new to the forum, been reading and absorbong alot, but this is my first post. i have no intention of doing a cycle anytime soon, just starting to ask some questions. i still have alot of understanding to do before considering prohormones/designers. my qestion is, besides being long; is:
If choosing between a cycle, what would be more toxic/ have increased sides/ and require a more involved pct. a 10/10/10 of m-drol, or a stack of a methyl/non-methyl like like havoc/prop being run at 20/30/30/30 and 60/60/60/60 in the same 4 weeks. is m-drol as hard on the liver in 3 weeks as havoc in 4. does a non methyl like prop with havoc have greater chance of sides, in terms of severity, and variety, than m-drol, considering that although prop is non-methyl, it is a progestin? will the havoc help with the prop sides (gyno) since it is claimed to have anti-estrogenic properties? i havn't found much info on 2 stacked mild prohormones vs. 1 seriously potent one. this may have been covered but i have yet to find the info. any opinion would be great.
i read alot of people that are doing their first cycle believing that 1 methyl with a non methyl is much safer than just 1 methyl. but even non methyls have serious implications to consider.
this can apply to any stacked cycle, being epi/furazadrol, h-drol/3-ad, take you pick of methyl/non-methyl. all being based an running a standard cycle at normal 4 week length at normal dosage, but comparing against something like m-drol, or p-plex at normal length/dosage.
i apologize for the thesis, but trying to be as accurate as possible to eliminate some variables. this is not a question about having a proper pct, i'm sure i'll ask something about that soon enough. one thing at a time!

i'm male, 29, 203lb, 10-11%bf, been lifting for 9 years, started when i was 135lb soaking wet, but the gains are starting to come slower and slower, so i think i may be looking for that extra help in 2009.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
m-drol will definately have harsher sides. epi is not that hard in the liver either. the stacks u mentioned, IMO, would be less toxic than m-drol. u might not get the same results but it will be less taxing.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i'm new to the forum, been reading and absorbong alot, but this is my first post. i have no intention of doing a cycle anytime soon, just starting to ask some questions. i still have alot of understanding to do before considering prohormones/designers. my qestion is, besides being long; is:
If choosing between a cycle, what would be more toxic/ have increased sides/ and require a more involved pct. a 10/10/10 of m-drol, or a stack of a methyl/non-methyl like like havoc/prop being run at 20/30/30/30 and 60/60/60/60 in the same 4 weeks. is m-drol as hard on the liver in 3 weeks as havoc in 4. does a non methyl like prop with havoc have greater chance of sides, in terms of severity, and variety, than m-drol, considering that although prop is non-methyl, it is a progestin? will the havoc help with the prop sides (gyno) since it is claimed to have anti-estrogenic properties? i havn't found much info on 2 stacked mild prohormones vs. 1 seriously potent one. this may have been covered but i have yet to find the info. any opinion would be great.
i read alot of people that are doing their first cycle believing that 1 methyl with a non methyl is much safer than just 1 methyl. but even non methyls have serious implications to consider.
this can apply to any stacked cycle, being epi/furazadrol, h-drol/3-ad, take you pick of methyl/non-methyl. all being based an running a standard cycle at normal 4 week length at normal dosage, but comparing against something like m-drol, or p-plex at normal length/dosage.
i apologize for the thesis, but trying to be as accurate as possible to eliminate some variables. this is not a question about having a proper pct, i'm sure i'll ask something about that soon enough. one thing at a time!

i'm male, 29, 203lb, 10-11%bf, been lifting for 9 years, started when i was 135lb soaking wet, but the gains are starting to come slower and slower, so i think i may be looking for that extra help in 2009.

My God.....for once someone actually has done some reading, preparation, and is not wanting to jump in and instantly be jacked and is at a proper place in lifting where it would be most beneficial.... Kudos mate!!!

You can find alot of info on the products you listed. Such as in the logs that are going are are finished. I cant give you a ton of info atm because I am taking off, but if no one has when I get the second I will post more. Good luck

You win the smartest first post award in my book.

and Welcome!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
and another thing..for a first cycle i would not stack. keep it simple with mild compound that produces good results like epi or h-drol