Pplex/Havoc bridge

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I am 5'10, and will be about 198 lbs by the end of my cut and about 13% bf. I will cut for about 2 more months before I start the cycle, just want to have everyone look over the setup since you guys always help me out. My prior experience is a Havoc stand alone, and Havoc stacked with bold 200. My bulk cycle will look like this:

1 20 Phera
2 30 Phera
3 30 Phera 20 Havoc
4 20 Phera 30 Havoc
5 30 Havoc
6 40 Havoc
7 40 Havoc

Support supps: Cycle support (pre-load 1 week), liv 52, animal flex, mega dosing fish oil, multi, taurine

PCT: Nolva (40/20/20/10), Post cycle support, cycle support, Green Magnitude

*My diet will be very clean and obviously no drinking on cycle or pct. I am looking to hopefully pack on about 15lbs of muscle with very little fat gain. Any suggestions or support would be greatly appreciated. I will probably log this when the time comes. Thanks guys.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
personally, i would not use Havoc in a bulk cycle. P-plex however....HELL YEA. just watch the "wet sides", you might bloat, but don't worry it will go away after the cycle. i suggest running Formestane during if you can, or taking 50mgs. of ATD at night, both worked well for me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks good to me. Keep up some cardio 2-3x per week if you are serious about 15 lbs without gaining fat. And diet will need to be dialed in. But no reason you can't do it!

you gonna log it?

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I second for a log. I'd love to see the results as I'm debating on this for my next one. I LOVED Epi :head:. and I had great results with Mdrol,:bb3: but the sides are just too much for me. :sick: I'm thinking of using Pplex next time....

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I will log it when the time comes.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Please excuse my lack of knowledge but aren't Epi, Havoc & Form all in the anti-E catagory? If so why recommend one vs. the other?