increased recovery on the m1t..how much more?
- 10-22-2003, 11:31 PM
- 10-22-2003, 11:47 PM
10-22-2003, 11:51 PM
Just push until you can't push no more! Seriously bro, you need to be able to know what proper failure and such feels like, and work aggressively towards it when on.
-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
10-23-2003, 12:03 AM
just go til you give out? oh man, i've been doing that lately lol . my trainer had me doing low rep heavy weights and decided it was time to move up in weight so he has me doing 15 reps x3 with the same weight i was doing the 6or 8 reps at before, and my chest and shoulders go out halfway through like a switch got flipped off lol
Similar Forum Threads
- By Zatek in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-29-2012, 12:07 PM
- By rms80 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-07-2009, 10:17 PM
- By evanpiercey in forum PicsReplies: 30Last Post: 02-19-2009, 10:01 PM
- By stankydanky in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2007, 11:07 AM
- By 5111 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-05-2005, 03:58 PM