Is there a legal mimic to HCG?

mesoman

Awards
I understand that it is important to maintain LH production during an AAS cycle, and this is usually achieved by using HCG during the cycle. But if someone is unable to obtain HCG - a good example being the myriad of legal ph/ps users - is there a legal alternative that mimics HCG?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no but hCG is legal with a script, and its not needed on cycle, why turn your testes on when they go right back off,

Fadogia agrestis i think can increase LH a lot, maybe not as much as hCG but definetly increases it. same thing with trib alatus

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There really is no replacement for HCG.

However you could attempt to use any LH increasing OTC product (such as what crazy recommended). Whether you were able to actually stimulate LH on cycle is quite debatable.

My guess is your odds are much better using an LH stimulant with a compound that is not known for a great degree of suppression. But if thats the case then you have to ask yourself what is the point? Most people want to use HCG with the harsher compounds (tren for example).

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I understand that it is important to maintain LH production during an AAS cycle, and this is usually achieved by using HCG during the cycle. But if someone is unable to obtain HCG - a good example being the myriad of legal ph/ps users - is there a legal alternative that mimics HCG?
you wish...