New OBC banned list
- 08-20-2008, 07:25 PM
New OCB banned list
Idk if this has been posted, but
WARNING Updated banned substance list:
Beginning January 1, 2009, these substances will be added to the OCB Banned substance list:
Liothyronine sodium, also known as Cytomel
1,4,6-Androstatrien-3,17-dione, also known as ATD (found in supplements such as Rebound XT, Novedex XT, and Inhibit-E).
2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol (found in supplements such as Epistane, Epidrol and Havoc)
4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17bdiol or 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol (found in supplements such as ProMagnon 25 and Halodrol-50)
These substances are currently sold over-the-counter in the US. They may or may not cause positive urinalysis results because they contain metabolites of some banned substance. Positive results from urine tests result in disqualification regardless of the source of the result.
Answers to FAQ:
· DHEA, 7-KETO-DHEA and 7-OH-DHEA are not banned substances with OCB
· 6-OXO is not a banned substance with OCB
· Diuretics legally sold over-the-counter are not banned with OCB
- 08-20-2008, 07:26 PM
08-20-2008, 07:26 PM
well that really sucks lol, ill have my stock up and huge before that date..... but when is this ban actually being carried out wasnt it supposed to be june 24?
08-20-2008, 07:33 PM
08-20-2008, 07:36 PM
oooooooo ok ,,,, didnt realize that because i know those were also on the proposal to be banned on the 24th of june.
Similar Forum Threads
- By b9cist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2009, 12:21 PM
- By NXG Super in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 12Last Post: 02-09-2009, 11:15 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2004, 03:37 PM